Hot Marques

decided to go to this. wot time u heading up at welsho? im thinking of leaving airdrie about 12 so will be at shell garage in cumbernauld A80 at about 12.15 if u wanna meet up.

Cool! I'll be leaving Glasgow about 12, so probably wont get to the shell garage til about 12.30ish, so yeah I'll be there if you wanna wait... ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably be there too and will look in - you probably wont know me but may have seen me at these things before.

the hot marques are good fun, i used to go to them religously when there was a big Honda Civic type r following and i had a classic scooby. seen some tasty cars best was a Noble which spun coming round the

hairpin then did a 360 to face the right way back up the track before the other cars came round the hairpin.

nice. ;-)

See you there. What you driving now?

Wasn't keen on this at all, just not the same as an SIDC day - dunno why, just seemed a bit like a fish out of water. A couple of real muppets on track never helped either. I had an off on my 2nd run and got gravel trapped between the wheel and the tyre. Thankfully no need to be towed out this time. After the third run I noticed the tyre was losing air so I had to call it quits early, just as I was getting into the zone! Left KH on 13psi and the tyre went completely flat about 3 miles from home - hazard lights and 10mph, couldn't be ar5ed changing the wheel. I'm now on the lookout for four part worn tyres for future track days - ho hum!

It was good meeting Gambler, rfscooby and sharing the track with Starsky's other half ;)

Have a good night :P

Edited by TheWelsho

Was up there today with my new Canon 450D and got over 200 shots.

Got a few of you Welsho and wondered why you werent out much mate.

Will post the photos when I have uploaded them.

Good to see Spooks, Rosie and flat-planedCrank.

Thanks for the tips Spooks on photography very much appreciated indeed.

Dougie C

Edited by Dougie C

Went up twice today after leaving work and forgetting to lift my lens when switching over cars......... one was not amused I can tell ya.

Was great to see Dougie and finally meet Rob ( Flat Planed Crank ), was great to have a wee bleather with other forum users.

Still not myself when it comes to taking pics but here are a few I took in the litle time I had a camera in my hands.

2683586544_69e0b6c1e3.jpg

2682714045_eda0cee726.jpg

2683532382_2826123540.jpg

Quite pleased with the M3 pic as its slow shutter and shot through a fence.

good pics, i did notice the front of that Lambo was abit of a mess with scuffs and dents on it!

Yeah, wouldn't be the first time he's trashed it! He was all over the back of me at one point showing little patience until I got to one of the straights to let him pass safely. Trash his own car all he likes, I'd rather not suffer the cost of his recklessness.

Yeah, wouldn't be the first time he's trashed it! He was all over the back of me at one point showing little patience until I got to one of the straights to let him pass safely. Trash his own car all he likes, I'd rather not suffer the cost of his recklessness.

what sort of power is that thing pushing like? :P wish i had enough money to trash a lambo lol ;)