Oxon Meet

Time has come again and the date seems good for many but not me unfortunatly as im taking my nippa on his first holiday wahoooo,

so the meet is like this

Sturdys castle is still the venue and for those of you who have not been it does very good for at great prices, seems strange to change the venue if it has those qualitys, also a big car park and they look after us in there. im hoping that we get a good turn out even if im not there so you folks can still have a good time im sure our newly wed kaz will be there to welcome our new members.

so

Time = 11:30

Eat = 12:00

Map_03.jpg

Map_02.jpg

Map_03.jpg

Map_27.jpg

Map_29.jpg

Map_30.jpg

get your names down lol

Sorry Craigy, we'll both be marshaling at Silverstone - 3 days of all sorts of motoring goodies and close enough to tap the driver on the head with our flags :D

Have a great family holiday & don't let Leo drink as much as his old man is bound to.

Cheers, David & Chrissy

Hi Guys,

I'm just trying to get an answer from my mate, but we might go upto Silverstone on this one. We're both at a loose end to due to the ladies having a spa day booked, so might run up if anyones interested???

I'll be heading up on the Saturday so I should still be going to the meet on Sunday (probs not eating though, always have a family meal late evening on Sundays)

• 2 weeks later...
We will be there for a sunday roasty lol

1. Matty WRX

2. stum450n

3. SHESCOOBY & Co

4. Simon & Kim

5. Big 'D'

Anyone else?

Kaz

Hi Kaz and Co will be submitting my membership tomorrow online, unless it would be easier to come and see you :guinness:

Stu, if I dont see you before this meet I will see you there mate .

Any more coming along?

Cheers Iain

Just to confirm, i won't be at this one ladies..... off to silverstone for the day....

Should be a good one for you matey, was fantastic up there today! Even got some back stage action... got to hang a timing card out over the track when the old F1 cars where out, had a pint with Murray Walker (who was drinking water btw) and even managed to get myself into the race control building!!!! (Got asked to leave that one though! :))

Enjoy yourself matey!