Full Respray - Where's The Best Place?

Neil if you're serious I think it could look pretty cool........but, my bike is matte black and the paint is pretty delicate and chips very easily, can imagine the nose of the car could look like crap in no time at all and you can't be over vigorous when cleaning either. Worth considering the cons as well as the great look

cheers Kevan

bike2003_edited.jpg

Is Vinyl ok for cleaning (WELSHO), I mean for scratches and the likes. I'm wondering if the whole car was wrapped what would be the cleaning process then? Obviously no clay bar etc.. I could always find out from the vinyl company, but just wondered in the meantime..

Cleaning is fine mate and it will take claybar as well, used it often on my rally ones. Vinyl would be a good option, but that will propably cost more than a respray if its a full wrap, or at least as much. The thing is, as you say, its reversible by removal and the vinyl wont do your paint any harm.

Whatever you choose, matt black gets a big thumbs up from me especially wiht the right wheels and the other bits and bobs you mentioned like lowering etc. Look forward to seeing that.

Nope, dont think that Matt Black is the way forward for a daily road car being driven about normally... as a weekend warrior or track car (that rally car with orange detailing looked nice) thats getting its a*** kicked properly, its quite a good look. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Wow

you know, a few years ago I was stopped at the l;ights next to a matt black classic with a wide arch kit and led lights front and rear (leds not usually my taste) and I swear it was the best looking scoob I have ever seen - like a police car from robocop. Has anyone ever heard of this car??

The MATT paint looked kind of, well, like a RUBBER coating or something..

really, really nice.