Where Good 2 Go A Drive?

hi looking for ideas to go a drive tomorrow with the missus+kidz and the scooby of course lol ? am in glasgow/paisley area , quite like the drive 2 Inveraray ,anybody any ideas ? noticed a posted this in the main forum instead of the scottish bit :rotfl:

How about this wee trip?

Up Loch Lomond to Crianlarich, across to Killin, along the side of loch tay to Kenmore, then to Aberfeldy thru the Sma' Glen to Crieff then Crieff to lochearnhead (watch the bikes on this Rd) lochearnhead either back to Crianlarich or turn left to Callander then over the Dukes Pass to Aberfoyle and back to Glasgow/ Paisley.

A few great roads on that trip :rotfl:

Should keep everyone happy on that lot :rotfl:

Edited by Gus the Bus
How about this wee trip?

Up Loch Lomond to Crianlarich, across to Killin, along the side of loch tay to Kenmore, then to Aberfeldy thru the Sma' Glen to Crieff then Crieff to lochearnhead (watch the bikes on this Rd) lochearnhead either back to Crianlarich or turn left to Callander then over the Dukes Pass to Aberfoyle and back to Glasgow/ Paisley.

A few great roads on that trip :rolleyes:

Should keep everyone happy on that lot ;)

The dukes pass is a must in a scooby. I loved it and done it regularly. Mind the dip next to loch achray though. If you hit it hard you get serious air and as I found out, brown pants! :icon_butt:

lol al need 2 try it sometime :lol: a ended up running late so once a got to the rest a went left and went a drive to Dunoon not much there but a good drive and nice views ,seen a gd few scoobys as well on the way there and back

Yeah some good roads up that way. The dip is towards the callendar end at the end of a huge straight. Its a flat bit of road that the road dips down for a tiny bit, which in turn sends the car into the air. Scared the sh!t out of me the first time I hit it.

A couple of years ago I went a blast up over it in my scooby, with my mate following in his brand new Civic Type R. I did forget to mention it, so as I approached I hit the brakes to stop getting air. I looked in my rear view mirror to see him hit it then slide all over the road. Managed to keep it on though. Funnily enough I lost sight of him until Aberfoyle. He was white as a sheet! B)