Intruder Alert!

Hey all, I've finally managed to get back onto the forums :P !!! I've had nightmares, but thanks to Kim (Frenchy) I'm back! ;)

How have you all been? It's been aaaaaaaaaages! ;)

It's mainly for the likes of Type R Pete, Kip, Revvers (if he's still about!), All the Ducacs lot, and everyone else that new me when I had my Scoob :o

And to everybody else.....Hello! :occasion14:

Edited by Mass

Hi Fella,

Not forgotten - just missed! are you still in that dark land called Evo?

A fair few of the old riff-raff still get together at Dunstable, plus some fresh (and younger ;) blood). Hope your ears were burning at the last meet, as I was asking if folk were still in touch with you - let us know where you're rallying & you might get a special wave from a couple of big lumps of orange on the bank - Abingdon this weekend.

Be good to see you again at Dunny one day - especially if you can tell a load of old war stories, sorry trip to Germany tales. :occasion14:

How old's the little lad now?

Cheers, David & Chrissy

Well that's nice to know mate, thanks ;)

Yeah still there on the dark side lol. I'm on my second one now, as you may remember the last one got stolen! :occasion14: but I'm back on the performance car scene now, so it's taking shape nicely ;)

I'll definately be coming to a Dunstable meet soon mate, as I've not seen the crowd for way too long. Say hello to them for me when you next see them please :P

How's Chrissy and yourself?

The little man is 4 1/2 months now!!! It's gone so quick! :o

Hello Lee how are you and the family as i hear you have a little boy now.

would be good to meet up sometime and have a chat mate and yes Type R pete Revvers are still around

infact i'm of to Germany again this year with them.

What car did you get sorted out with after yours was stolen?

Hello Lee how are you and the family as i hear you have a little boy now.

would be good to meet up sometime and have a chat mate and yes Type R pete Revvers are still around

infact i'm of to Germany again this year with them.

What car did you get sorted out with after yours was stolen?

Hello mate, I'm fine and so are the others thanks :rotfl: The little'un is just over 4 months now and doing great.

Definately got to meet up soon, it's been far too long, and I could do with a beer and some nice Harvester food lol! :rotfl::rotfl:

Glad the other two helmeteirs are about! Has Pete still got that heap of a Type R?! :P (Only jokin' Pete :( )

It took just over 6 month to get the money from the insurance Co :rotfl: ! So I was without a car for that long, and it took me another month to find something else :rotfl: . I eventually settled on a BMW E46 323ise...Lovely car (Still got it) but it's just not me, so I'm trying to sell it, to pay off the other Evo III I've bought :P So basically I'm back in an Evo but not driving it as I've still got the Bemmer, but hopefully it wont be too long before it goes. :D

How's things your end?

Edited by Mass

Hello Lee, nice to see you have not forgot us all :(:rotfl: I have regular updates on your movements :rotfl: handy having an employee owning an evo lol, even if it is now a 4. Anyway how about getting your name down on the Corsica trip :rotfl: you know it makes sence.

Congrats on your little man, well done :rotfl::rotfl:

Mark & Lin

Edited by markie
Hi Lee,glad to see all is fine with you :rotfl:

Type R Pete says hi,we are up at Chatsworth this weekend wiith a few of the WRC gang for the Rally Show :(

Be good to see you on another WRC trip soon mate :rotfl:

Regards

Dave

Hello Dave, Yep, everything is good thanks :rotfl:

Is Pete still giving Helmet to the poor unsuspecting members?! LOL :D I'm working sadly, I'd love to get a Rally Show! I've still never been :rotfl:

I'll be on a WRC trip soon fingers crossed :rotfl:

Hopefully see you soon

Edited by Mass
Hello Lee, nice to see you have not forgot us all :P:P I have regular updates on your movements :( handy having an employee owning an evo lol, even if it is now a 4. Anyway how about getting your name down on the Corsica trip :rotfl: you know it makes sence.

Congrats on your little man, well done :D:rotfl:

Mark & Lin

I'll never forget you mate! LOL :P

Who's the employee then? Not your Cousin is it? :rotfl:

Mate I'd love to get my name down for it, but the Evo needs some TLC before any major event like that :rotfl:

Say Hello to Lin for me too :rotfl:

I'll never forget you mate! LOL :P

Who's the employee then? Not your Cousin is it? :rotfl:

Mate I'd love to get my name down for it, but the Evo needs some TLC before any major event like that :rotfl:

Say Hello to Lin for me too :rotfl:

Lin says hi :D sure is my cousin, evo3boy aka Chris :rotfl: pains me to know that the money i pay him gets spent on the dark side :(:P

would sure be good to have your company on a WRC trip & we would even allow the evo along :rotfl::P

Edited by markie

So he's bought a 4?!!! :rotfl: I never thought he'd do that!

It's money well spent mate! :rotfl: But let's not get into that...not here anyway lol :(

I'll definately be on one in the future, and thanks for letting me bring it lol :rotfl::D:rotfl:

Nice avatar by the way! :rotfl::P

Edited by Mass