About Time I Said Thanks !

A big WELL DONE goes out from me to Peter, Jimser and AndyN (AWD) :D

If it hadn't been for mapping you guys last week I could have had my race car ready for Scoobyshootout :D:D

However, seeing you all set some cracking times and 3 personal bests makes it all worthwhile :banana:

Higgy too, for setting the 'newage' bar higher just a few weeks ago, who would have thought that record would tumble so soon !

cheers

Andy

Edited by Andy.F
The boys have all done realy well, its just a shame its took so long :D

When is the race car gonna make an appearance ??

Ps, i will be nippin your napper sometime soon :D

Thank you JC.....

Has the bug bitten you again now that you have seen us doing the stuff with launch control and a wee bit of anti lag?

A big WELL DONE goes out from me to Peter, Jimser and AndyN (AWD) :banana:

If it hadn't been for mapping you guys last week I could have had my race car ready for Scoobyshootout :D:D

However, seeing you all set some cracking times and 3 personal bests makes it all worthwhile :banana:

Higgy too, for setting the 'newage' bar higher just a few weeks ago, who would have thought that record would tumble so soon !

cheers

Andy

cheers andy :D

cars going really well,just hope i can do it justice next time

jim

I think you already done it justice mate, I don't know of any other newage in the UK thats gone quicker on std internals ??

cheers

Andy

If i was Jim i would take great heart from that statement.

RCMS claimed the sticker on the bonnet gained them at least a half second a lap round Knockhill at Time Attack and i am sure Jimser's also benefited from the same performance mod

Well done everyone involved

Aint SS a grand place to be

I think you already done it justice mate, I don't know of any other newage in the UK thats gone quicker on std internals ??

cheers

Andy

There you go Jimser..you can't ask for a higher praise than from the man himself.

SS is happy days in deed

There's some damn fine cars up here now. Lots of good home tuners, garages etc. etc. plus Andy mapping them.

Not this Andy though surely?

2516378997_d22ed5c512.jpg

if he hadnt been sitting behind and seen me when i went off i would have added a cheeky wee comment in here but i think i`ll just keep my mouth shut! :D :D :ph34r:

in his defence it was bloody slippy that day though! :D

lol, I have an in-car vid of that, I was showing one of the T/A guys the lines in the rain, in particular why to stay off the kerbs lol, so like a numpty on my cool down lap I put 2 wheels over the kerb to prove the point and promptly done a 360 :D

ps that was really just me showin the driftin guys just how far you can go and still get it back :D

Edited by Andy.F

cheers

Andy

didnt realise i had done so well andy,just a bit frustrated i suppose but theres always next time :D

did subaru build a better newage than the bugeye spec c ra? :D i doubt it

ps.nice drifting at knockers :D