Few Pics Of My Car After Some Work

few pics of my car after getting new inner/outer rear arch and a section of the sill replaced due to tin worm. liam at glenburgie did the honours.

i put on new dampers and eibachs over the weekend and its a nice ride with no funny noises or handling traits. since it was a fine day i gave it a wee buff too but not to some of your lots standards. not too bad for a 10 years old uk car though there is a couple of vertical lines in door panels, you can guess why :D

any opinions on removing rubber strips round the rear arches? imports dont have these and ive heard once the seal goes they collect water and hence promote rust. im unsure as they might stop inner arch lip getting stone chipped

good idea tommo, they are currently packed with grease while i decide.

yeah alan, my cars finally stopped dripping waxoyl out of drain holes :D.

note to anyone waxoyling in this nice weather leave car in shade while it goes off.

Think thats what you gotta weigh up mate, if you remove the rubber lip protector then you are open to stone chipping. If you keep it, then once it starts to get old then it'll let water in and start to attack the metal underneath.

Car looks good though, big difference with the facelift bumper and a couple of small mods. :D

Cheers,

Grant