Wii Balance Board Rocks!

Bought one of these for the girlfriends birthday along with a wii. Al I can say is that the wiifit and board is some bit of kit. You can go jogging and its ridiculiously responsive, following your movements exactly. Also has a couple of cool games on it, making your body work and having a laugh at the same time. It will also give you a training regime built round how much weight you want to use and how much beef you wanna put on. Blinding tool!

not tried it drunk yet but i think you could find your self with a few bumps and bruises.

Well I'm going to a mates this weekend Ritchie, with it in hand for a giraffe. Probably end up with a broken bone or at least broken nunchuck!! Aint tried Guitar Hero. Recommend it?

mine should be here tomorrow. ordered from dixons last thursday.

have to say so far mario galaxies, guitar hero III and mario kart wii (12 player online races for the win) are amazing.

can't wait to add wii fit to the mix.

Well I'm going to a mates this weekend Ritchie, with it in hand for a giraffe. Probably end up with a broken bone or at least broken nunchuck!! Aint tried Guitar Hero. Recommend it?

Definitely mate. My brother in law first got it for the Wii and I didn't think I'd fancy it.

Can be a bit frustrating hitting the bum notes to start with (hilarious for everyone else!!!) and then

we got all serious about it and think we are rock gods if we can do the whole tune without missing any notes!!! :D

There's a new one coming out called Rock Band where you get the guitar, mic and drums so you and a couple of mates can all have a go!!!!

Cost £99 though!!!!

well got wii fit yesterday and apart from feeling like an idiot in the living room with others watching it was actually very good fun. going to try and do half an hour to an hour each morning and see how that goes...

the only problem with it so far is I need to eject mario kart to put it in..... hmm decisions.