Looking For Some Help From Anyone Near Dyce In Aberdeen

Guys looking for some help from someone with a secure garage near dyce in Aberdeen. Hoping to come up to Aberdeen to do the Fintry Hill climb on Sat 10th and Sun 11th May. Problem is I need somewhere secure to store the car from probably the 7th through to the 12th as I will be working up in Aberdeen over that period and don't want to leave it unsecured. If anyone can help out drop me a PM.

To be fair mate, I'm not so sure that there's really anyone that close to Dyce full stop, never mind someone with a free garage space...

Well except John, but then he don't have a garage, and to be honest, I have no idea where you might find such a space...

Unfortunately some insurance companies (mine) now state that if you say your car is garaged then you must put your car in the garage if you are within a mile of you home.

So that prevents some members from offering up a space :D

If I think of anyone that has a empty place I'll let you know.

Unfortunately some insurance companies (mine) now state that if you say your car is garaged then you must put your car in the garage if you are within a mile of you home.

So that prevents some members from offering up a space :P

If I think of anyone that has a empty place I'll let you know.

Fair comment hadn't really thought of it that way.

John will send you an email tomorrow, thanks for the offer, have sorted soemthing out. :D

Edited by Arch
Fair comment hadn't really thought of it that way.

John will send you an email tomorrow, thanks for the offer, have sorted soemthing out. :D

No problems, might be a day or two before I can reply as I fly home tomorrow and won't get home until Tuesday afternoon.

No problems, might be a day or two before I can reply as I fly home tomorrow and won't get home until Tuesday afternoon.

Jeez, there's a chance then you might be in one of the planes he is up working on John, wouldn't want to be in your shoes :P:D

Now thats harsh, I will have you know when I am awake at work i am very conscientious. I also always check that there are no friends or family on board anything I have worked on :icon_salut:

Now anyone up for a flight to London, Manchester, Birmingham ...... :) But if your in any doubt stay at home for the next two weeks :D

Remember that pilots are only bus drivers with nicer uniforms and posh accents ...

Edited by Arch