Our Hot Hatch

Lights are a personal thing, I just don't like the originals, Danny loves em, says it's cos I'm old, he may be right ;):D

Yep P2 was wishful thinking, bought some time ago as a pressie for Deb LOL

Brian, they do look a lot better in the flesh, the more I look at it the more I like...............but we would say that :D

Well bit of an update, I've not driven the car for 600 miles apart from to fill with petrol :lol: took it for the 1000 mile serive today road to garage just happens to be 1 of my favourite B roads :):D

Now cars not been above 4k & still not been above 5.5k & not thrashed, but I did notice that it's a lot freeer than it was at 300 miles, love the driving position, was wet and muddy on the roads so didn't go wild................mind I did find out they can fly :P was travelling a touch quicker than I thought over a yump & just about took off, no drama, but you don't feel the speed :gay:

Handled the wet slippery backroad a treat, given back to Deb to break in a bit more, then it's proer play time :gay: must admit were both more than happy with the car :huh:

1 complaint, it's far too quiet, deffo need to fix this, don't get me wrong, we don't want it too loud, but we do want to hear it :gay::(

Well bit of an update, I've not driven the car for 600 miles apart from to fill with petrol :) took it for the 1000 mile serive today road to garage just happens to be 1 of my favourite B roads :P:P

Now cars not been above 4k & still not been above 5.5k & not thrashed, but I did notice that it's a lot freeer than it was at 300 miles, love the driving position, was wet and muddy on the roads so didn't go wild................mind I did find out they can fly :gay: was travelling a touch quicker than I thought over a yump & just about took off, no drama, but you don't feel the speed :gay:

Handled the wet slippery backroad a treat, given back to Deb to break in a bit more, then it's proer play time :gay: must admit were both more than happy with the car :huh:

1 complaint, it's far too quiet, deffo need to fix this, don't get me wrong, we don't want it too loud, but we do want to hear it :(:D

enjoying then Paul? :D must admit they do get better the longer you have them. Agree with you on freeing up after about 300mls. Only done 600 up to yet. Agree with you also about the noise, although you can hear it outside of the car, but am gonna wait see what Prodrive come up with. You had any more thought about power hike?

P.s do you get more road/tyre noise when cornering? :lol:

Lee

Yep enjoying it Lee & yes going for the power hike & exhaust when available , should be a month or so we hope :huh:

Not noticed tyre noise, but not driven it in the dry myself for a while, it does seem a little vague on turn in, but if I'm a touch more aggresive with it then it's fine, to be honest I've not driven it enough on back roads yet, but the more I do the more I like it & Debbie's well pleased :lol:

Any further thoughts on yours?

Paul

The handling on them is excellent, gives me more confidence the more i drive it. I only get to drive after work ,weekends or for petrol :huh: I'm absolutely loving 08 STi ownership and am so glad i made the move. will be interesting to see what prodrive come up with, will have a look at that and if not, might go down the route you will be following. wish the 1000mls would come and go, start using it abit then. Did you see the test in Evo? Not a bad review.

Lee

Yes saw the Evo test & Banzai, all good :huh: heard today it's correct about Subaru putting up the prices £1500, our euro premium pack model is already 1k dearer, with more to add in October, possibly an additional 1.5K :)

Same with me re the driving Debbie has a 70 mile round trip to work, but I wouldn't want to park it at 1 of our sites, so look forward to driving the long way home from the filling station :lol::P

• 2 weeks later...