Fitted Some Whiteline Goodies

fitted a 22mm rear on middle setting and droplinks all round this morning. just been a drive and its definitely a nice wee improvement. :icon_butt: would recommend the change

will move it to hardest setting and see how that goes.

also changed back to std exhaust for mot and i kinda like the semi quietness :icon_salut:

easy peasy alan.

i put cement block under each wheel so that it sitting at normal height but allowed more room to get in about. took back box off hangers to slip out old and put new one in. I have snapped the bolt that holds on arb on my dads leggacy before though, so if they havent been touched before i would take it canny to start off with.

Edited by euan_r
easy peasy alan.

i put cement block under each wheel so that it sitting at normal height but allowed more room to get in about. took back box off hangers to slip out old and put new one in. I have snapped the bolt that holds on arb on my dads leggacy before though, so if they havent been touched before i would take it canny to start off with.

Cool! Snapping bolts is my biggest worry... Seem to take more time solving problems with those than actually fitting stuff.. Thankfully plenty of grease goes back on.. (ooh err!) Admitedly that was only a real problem with the turbo heatshield...

ARB's could be my next wee upgrade.. After I get round to locating that dodgy exhaust leak which I apparently have..