Welsho's New Decals

Evening,

John mentioned something about wanting new decals, not sure if you heard or not ;)

Anyhow, I had a wee bash in Illustrator and came up with this. It is a work in progress, still have a few plans (if he likes the idea)..

What ya recon?

2404073562_bbcd0ec388.jpg

That's the Glasgow skyline by the way :P

Yay, Nay?

p.s., clicky image for large version

Edited by 4hero
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! It's certainly something different and "out of the box". Defo a lateral move. Yes I do like it. Is it "in yer face" enough... maybe not, but I'm sure with some numbers and motor sport brands added, it might be :banana2:

If its a work in progress, it would be interesting to see the finished article, but in saying that, I don't want you going to loads of trouble on my account. Defo an Idea I never thought of, I'm going to show it to the missus and see what she says.

Thanks for your efforts mate, very touched :D

Edit: I have set it as my desktop so that I see it all the time. I was thinking: what about the moon sitting lower in the skyline and with a slight orange tinge to it. Then, some of the biuldings with lights on and touches of the orangey glow, on the edges of the biulldings... or am I taking it too far?

Edited by TheWelsho

Nice one John :D

If you like the principal then it gives me something to play with. I'll do some more work on it soon and update the topic.

All the artwork is done in Illustrator, basically the decal company can enlarge to whatever size they like without loss of quality.

I'm just not sure about the motorsport branding, but you are the customer :banana2:

edited to say, your edited comments sound cool, I'll give it a bash! (not tonight though, it's been a very long day)

Edited by 4hero
Who does that? The guy I used before was talking about a grand for soemthing like that.

Loads of places do it. See all the busses, sky vans, taxis you see with graphic on them that's what that is.

You take whatever graphics you want, pictures, logos, decals etc to them and the print it off in ome big sheet and stick it to the car. They can also do camo, circuit board, bubble wrap etc effects too.

Loads of places do it. See all the busses, sky vans, taxis you see with graphic on them that's what that is.

You take whatever graphics you want, pictures, logos, decals etc to them and the print it off in ome big sheet and stick it to the car. They can also do camo, circuit board, bubble wrap etc effects too.

Oh where were you two weeks ago!!!