Gti Faster Than New Wrx

the WRX is dead as we know/knew it, there is no more sport version of the WRX with this new model, why do people keep trying to compare it with everything, if they want to compare anything it should be the STi as this is subarus only sports car nowadays

the WRX is dead as we know/knew it, there is no more sport version of the WRX with this new model, why do people keep trying to compare it with everything, if they want to compare anything it should be the STi as this is subarus only sports car nowadays

:rolleyes:

Feel better after that Dunc?

i just find it funny that now subaru have toned down the WRX to nothing more than a family hatch back, that everybody is queing up to take pot shots at it, its not even recognisable as a sports/rally car anymore, the STi still has the sports pedigree to it why dont they que up and put there car through there paces against that?

answer:/ because the STi will wipe the floor with them thats why, everybody has seen the clip of the new STi against the old Sti with the old EVO and the new EVO guess what won that little round then :rolleyes:

LOL - That's good :rolleyes: You missed a good day on Saturday at the Hill :P

yea so i see by the pics :lol: headgaskets still fooked though but its going in tomorrow to see Dr.Wuz and get them replaced, maybe just maybe i might make it to knockers this sunday for the speed sunday event :P