My point is i must say how much i admire you Tony and the rest of the HH supporters for sticking by it, i realise now you are true supportersof Subaru and i respect you all for that.

Correct :)

No blinkers on my eyes! I've owned classics, newage and now the hatch - not one of them a pretty car by any measure to be honest - but the looks are not why we buy the cars! IMHO the hatch is the best looking of the lot so far, particularly from the view you spend most time looking at - inside!

Been a Subaru fan since 1994 when I first saw Colin McRae sideways on Rally GB and vowed to get myself one as soon as I could afford it! :iagree:

Edited by BMWhere?
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rub it in the Poor UK Guys don't get this on the STD Car. It's only on the Top spec ones

Tony

Tony, didnt go for this with the sat nav, it bad enough trying to tell the mrs how to start the car with the key and clutch pedal routine never mind a button. had the car a couple of weeks now and the phone calls about how the car wont start, or the doors are not locking have only just stopped. :rotfl: wouldve liked the seats but not sat nav tho', and as far as i knew one doesnt come without the other :thumbup:

Lee

Just a quick one T5NYW,i must say i wasn't too keen on the Hawkeye Hatch when it came out, but after seeing it in the metal it is growing on me. My point is i must say how much i admire you Tony and the rest of the HH supporters for sticking by it, i realise now you are true supportersof Subaru and i respect you all for that.

I think, after owning a newage bugeye STi I haven't got any taste in cars to start with :rotfl: LOL

I admit if there was a Hatch 08STi and then a Saloon 08 STi, i'd buy the saloon. but the saloons boot the hinges foul hard suitcases :P flooding seats in the Hatch give more scope.

Saying that, I much prefer the 08's handling and drivers position. yes it is much better in the flesh.

Nice to see others coming out of the Closet :rotfl: LOL

Tony, didnt go for this with the sat nav, it bad enough trying to tell the mrs how to start the car with the key and clutch pedal routine never mind a button. had the car a couple of weeks now and the phone calls about how the car wont start, or the doors are not locking have only just stopped. :rotfl: wouldve liked the seats but not sat nav tho', and as far as i knew one doesnt come without the other :thumbup:
Lee you should have been gay and would never had this problem :D LOL
  • 2 weeks later...

After a couple of months of uhm-ing and ahh-ing about where to put the SIDC sticker, this morning I finally had a moment of inspiration! :icon_butt:

post-6837-1210323091.jpg

Off to the Nurburgring tomorrow, so will get my first taste of how the '08 performs on-track! Can't wait ;)

After a couple of months of uhm-ing and ahh-ing about where to put the SIDC sticker, this morning I finally had a moment of inspiration! ;)

Is it level?? LOL

Take care mind the Foxhole Ardenforst!! caught me out first lap there and took to the grass :icon_butt:.

a bit boring but was my very first lap there

Tony