Hmm.. Wiy But I Ken Fine It Wiz Scoobydoom

spoiling my overtaking opportunity on Saturday.

it wiz me stuck ahin twa landys comming in to fochabars fae keith, moray council fairly grit there roads unlike aberdeenshire. :rotfl:

Ahin twa ladies eh? Ooor err... Ohhh landys ;)

Just think of the fuel I saved ya by keeping the loud pedal up. Then again it may not have been me as I'd have pulled ya for even thinkin about it :D:P

I ken about the grit. Got some flung up into the brake disc a few weeks ago but didn't 'hear' it until I left work at 4am. I must have woken the whole of Fochabers as it skirlled all the way along the high street and half way home before it cleared itsel.

Edited by Scooby Doom
spoiling my overtaking opportunity on Saturday.

LOL :thumbup:

Last time I saw scoobydoom on the road he gave me a wave from accross a roundabout.. Quite a strange feeling getting a wave from a police car! If that wasn't strange enough I got another wave from another police car in mostoddloch a few weeks later And it was someone else!! EEp! At least I "think" it was a friendly wave.... :thumbup:

.. Strange feeling getting waves from police cars for the right reasons... :banana:

Sorry to hear about the engine again though.. Cant put into words how much that's sucks!

:thumbup: doesn't sound good

It's the wife's Vectra not the Scoob. Basically head gasket went on it a few moths ago and a replacement engine was recommended. Couldn't source a decent one locally so tried some national salvage places and picked what I thought was the best of the bunch. Got 2nd hand engine from near Liverpool and after a few weeks had the motor running again at great expense... for 4 days and then the same happened to that engine. Took over a month to get the salvage place to accept they'd sent me junk and replace it again. Then had to wait a while to have the 3rd engine put in. However, after all that the mechanic doing the work reckons the valves are stuck in the 3rd engine and it won't run anyway. So we're now trying to cobble together a running engine from the parts of the 2 replacements as the original was disposed of. If this works it'll have cost 2/3's the car's value to fix, if not I'll have a spent a fortune on the car and trying to fix it and still have a car that doesn't go. If this wasn't bad enough my wife does community care and uses the car to get to clients homes. Cos of this she hasn't been able to work, just as well she's bank staff and her boss is understanding.

• 2 weeks later...