Test Drove The My08 Sti Jdm Today

I thought that :D Mind paint's still the same, look at the orange peel round the STI badge..........OK. so I need to get out more :(

You sure the orange peel is not just an effect of the jpeg compression? (now who needs to get out more!)

Nice to hear an article where they actually acknowledge that the steering feel is the same as the previous car!

Also, I still can't get my head around why all the UK press is slating the interior as poor quality, especially compared to German cars, yet the German press is saying how great quality the interior is and that Subaru are at last comparable with the Europeans!

I just got this months EVO mag.

The new STI type UK is road tested up against a rival ???? .....................

............. The Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. :rotfl:

Interesting read and the STI comes out well, with a good write up. :rotfl:

Looking forward to reading that! Interesting choice of competition given that they seemed to hate the JDM they test drove! :)

Looking forward to reading that! Interesting choice of competition given that they seemed to hate the JDM they test drove! :rolleyes:

I think they will have simular handling issues with the STD STi UK as with The STD STi JDM both will be rather soft ;)

The suspension had been changed on the JDM STi I drove :o

Tony

Looking forward to reading that! Interesting choice of competition given that they seemed to hate the JDM they test drove! :rolleyes:

Had a quick look at the mag in WH Smith today and there were some interesting photos, 1 had it cornering and looking like the o/s/r tyre was coming off ;) 2 other photos had the STi getting air :o

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard that there maybe a couple of UK STi Demo's available in the next 3 weeks or so :laughing4:

Tony

I know for a fact there are some in the country, the company i work for have supplied 60 sets of the NEW "type UK" graphics to Subaru UK.

Which i hasten to add, was designed by myself. And looks much better than the half cocked effort that they have been using for far too long (pink badge) IMHO of course! :laughing4:

Sean. :laughing4:

• 3 weeks later...
I know for a fact there are some in the country, the company i work for have supplied 60 sets of the NEW "type UK" graphics to Subaru UK.

Which i hasten to add, was designed by myself. And looks much better than the half cocked effort that they have been using for far too long (pink badge) IMHO of course! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I know what you mean :lol: