Keith Michaels Insurance

Well, it is that time of the year again and the insurance renewal came in from Elephant. Despite the fact I had an at fault claim earlier last year, it was £40 cheaper than I paid last time around! :o And a few quotes from the usual suspects revealed that the renewal price was substantially cheaper than I could get anywhere else.

When I had to claim I was not at all impressed with Elephant so decided to give Gary at Keith Michaels a try.

Took a few goes to get hold of him (well about 10) but eventually managed it today. Despite saying the renewal from Elephant was very good and doubting he could do much better, he still managed to save me almost £80. :P:banana2:

Difficult man to get hold of but well worth persevering with it. Hopefully he will save me a few more notes on my daily runner next month! :D

Phoned KM yesterday for a quote for the Type R, got hold of Gary straight away, less than 5 minutes to get the quote. Good price considering as its a second car and catback and suspension declared.

Thank god for mirror policies had a quote from one of the main insurance companies £1270 as treated as having no no-claims as used on the current car.

Well, it is that time of the year again and the insurance renewal came in from Elephant. Despite the fact I had an at fault claim earlier last year, it was £40 cheaper than I paid last time around! :o And a few quotes from the usual suspects revealed that the renewal price was substantially cheaper than I could get anywhere else.

When I had to claim I was not at all impressed with Elephant so decided to give Gary at Keith Michaels a try.

Took a few goes to get hold of him (well about 10) but eventually managed it today. Despite saying the renewal from Elephant was very good and doubting he could do much better, he still managed to save me almost £80. :P:banana2:

Difficult man to get hold of but well worth persevering with it. Hopefully he will save me a few more notes on my daily runner next month! :D

Nice one! As stated, can be a little bit niggly getting things sorted etc. but well worth that little bit of effort. After all, I saved £300 with all mods declared. Furthermore, if I had gone through with my renewal with Admiral, I would have had to have declared a ton more mods that I got done in between policies which would have undoubtedly pushd the price up further. So in real terms, I saved mabye close to 400 maybe 500. Smashin'!

Phoned KM yesterday for a quote for the Type R, got hold of Gary straight away, less than 5 minutes to get the quote. Good price considering as its a second car and catback and suspension declared.

Thank god for mirror policies had a quote from one of the main insurance companies £1270 as treated as having no no-claims as used on the current car.

You've got too many cars!