Clean Car + Nice Day = Photo Opportunity

This weather is a nightmare, I couldn't read my back number plate (which was maybe a good thing as the bloody speed camera... :()

Anyhow, it's the first time the car's been washed in a couple of weeks. Since the weather was pretty decent (and a good excuse to get out the house and away from nagging women), I thought I would go for a wee run. The roads round my way are pretty good, there's some excellent single track roads, which is nice.

Edited by 4hero

My car is so dirty, you can't read the rear number plate at the moment. Can't wash it either, as it's still thick with ice from last night which hasn't thawed yet.

Great photos Neil - a clear car really stands out at the moment, and the lighting is good for photos.

Thanks folks.

I'm available for car washes tomorrow (triple time and a half).

Boris, the car was dirty by the time I got home from my wee run :(

Cal, wash your car, stick your camera on Manual, get a Circular Polariser and get out there and take some shots!

Cheers lads!

Peter, I'll be more than happy to get some shots at knockhill/surrounding area. It's a bit tricky to plan shoots due to weather/lighting conditions. Most of the time I go is when I feel the conditions are right for the lenses I have.

Cheers lads!

Peter, I'll be more than happy to get some shots at knockhill/surrounding area. It's a bit tricky to plan shoots due to weather/lighting conditions. Most of the time I go is when I feel the conditions are right for the lenses I have.

aye and dont forget the "photoshoot for classic owners" you promised us about 8 months ago after you shot the "hawkeye" one :(

the hawkeye one didn't work out that great, getting chased from security didn't help :) We should really get some proper locations set up and get some decent shots of the cars. The problem we had at the Gyle was that we didn't have permission (being private property allegedly), but the security guard did say that if we called edinburgh park office we would be able to..

Imy, I'm only enjoying the scoob because I didn't get my RS4 from Santa. I will be in 2008 though, definitely :(

Cheers lads!

Ok i will take you out in knockers for a few shot guns m8.