Dear Santa,

madmanx

Looks like fun, so will we see you up at the Autocross events and the Auto Tests when they start?

Clutch is in dude but still running 1.1bar for now, gonna ramp it up after the new year once Ian can fit me in. He is off Island at the mo looking at a rolling road set up he wants so might even wait til thats installed before having the boost turned up.

Gonna have to do some bushes after New Year and thinking about suspension too, heading to the Autosport show for work in January so will probably order up these parts while I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want Father Christmas (not bloody Santa!) to make me well enough to go and get the Legacy back here. I've even got some forged pistons ready to go in now too! :thumbup:

Clutch is in dude but still running 1.1bar for now, gonna ramp it up after the new year once Ian can fit me in.

What's Ian doing next on the car mate? If you are stuck I can happily upload the other map you've got ready & waiting for you?

dont get ya John, how can I back it up if I never had the map in the first place?

the 1.4bar map is on Ian's laptop so we only have to plug it in and send the map to the ecu, the hard bit is finding a time that suits both me and Ian

I think he means if Richard keeps copies of his maps he could email it to you, then I can put it on for you as I obviously have the same software installed. :iagree:

Yeah, As the owner you should have got a copy of the map/maps for your car.

I have three different maps for my Dax and I have made copies of all the maps and keep them safe.

If you don't have a back up copy and your Apexi ECU goes tits up, then you are back to square one again and have to get the thing maped out again.

If you didn't get a copy then I would ask for one. Plus also looks good if you go to sell the car that you have a copy of the ecu map.

Do you see what I mean now?

get ya :iagree:

it was never mentioned when she was mapped, will ask for them next time I speak to Ian, dont have contact details for Richard

if we were to put the 1.4 map in ourselves would we not need to adjust other things such as fuel pressure?

Edited by CupraDave
get ya :iagree:

it was never mentioned when she was mapped, will ask for them next time I speak to Ian, dont have contact details for Richard

if we were to put the 1.4 map in ourselves would we not need to adjust other things such as fuel pressure?

Depends really what Richard intended. Good point though and probably best to double check with him or Ian in case.