Been Andy F'd

Just back from Wuz's place where the Aberdeen mapping session took place. First off a massive thank you to Russell and Marc for fitting my parts on saturday, i owe you guys some drinks.

Second thanks to the man himself Andy, what a transformation it's made to the car. Very nice guy and talks you through everything thats going on.

Mods on the car are afterburner vortex b/box, turbo back de-cat from gus the bus, k&n panel filter,walbro fuel pump, hks BOV, new plugs and an AVCR. The car produced on average 330bhp and 315 torque. Pops and bangs were also added for fun factor.

Drive home was fun and looking forward to a run in it tomorrow in daylight.

When coming down my street on the way home a couple of pops and bangs were let off causing a couple of car alarms to go off :rolleyes:

Again a big thanks to the guys for working on the car :o:o:o

Edited by scoobyiain

Pops and bangs are happening all thru the rev range on overrun in all gears. It's either pops and bangs or not, cannot be switchable. If you ask Andy it can be set for a specific rev range tho.

I heard the bad news about yours dunc, not to worry your time will come.

Cheers gus, the exhaust parts are spot on. What a noise it makes.

Nice result there, Andy curtainly knows his way around a Subaru ECU.

I wish I'd know pops and bangs could be mapped into curtain revs and I'd ask him for launch control when he mapped mine.

I'm regretting that now, never mind, when the 20g goes on, I can have it done then :o

I was Mapped just after Iain,

I have to say a Big thanks to Russell And Marc for there work they have done, they really have been working all hours to get try get ready for it.

Andy It was good to meet you and have you work the magic on my car, for the few miles i have done so far all I can say is Wow. It is so smooth and easy to drive, there are no nasty shocks when full boost arrives then just the huge shove all the way up.

Power wise its now around 395bhp 360lbft very happy :o

Just a few bits to tidy up still but 95% there

Aye like FAN is the question!! Poor Dunks been waiting year now............ Group Hug :o

Yeah, bit of a nightmare. Nevermind Andy has already said he is coming up to do some cars for Brian Downie so it won't be long. Sould be nippy with all the nice bits on it though.

Dunk did you get the Power FC yet :o

...and my car was done yesterday too, thankfully nothing fell off.

Looking forward to a girly night out at Wallace Performance this evening for some comparison runs. :D

I nearly forgot to say mine was done as well :lol:

Totally transformed the drive, only problem it accelerates so fast you are doing silly numbers before you know it. Mid range punch is incredible, 2nd gear on full chat is something special.

See you tonight at Wallace Performance :(