Karps In Vegas!

well as some of you know my old mans in vegas just now lapping up the sun while we freeze our bits off, hes been checking out the subaru scene over there and attended a couple of meetings, on saturday he went to a show arranged by flat4lv.com as part of SEMA week and not only did he get to feast his eyes on some of the nicest scoobs ive seen he entered the raffle and won 2 prizes! he got a full cold air intake kit from k&n and he won their prize of the day, a fully remapped ecu! how jammy is that! he also won a front lip but he decided to put it back in due to the size. he said the guys over there were fantastic and he was invited to go for a "spirited drive" through the valley of fire the next day aswell. well heres a wee pic of him at subaru las vegas with all the flat4lv guys. (hes the guy in the kilt @ the front btw)

group01.jpg

chrissy

Well thats me back, had an brilliant 2 weeks, saw and did loads and the flat4lv guys treated me like a celeb. will post up some pics later but heres a wee one of me with a real live bunnygirl, shes off to hughs mansion this week for some big party (couldnt get me an invite though)

Noel

vegas275.jpg