One Thing Leads To Another.....

This all started after coming back from the Colin McRae service of celebration. As anyone would tell you that was there, it was a day of very mixed emotions, there was the extremities from sadness to absolute pride and even laughter, but i also had an urge after seeing some cracking examples to get my finger out and channel some of the energy that that day gave me into my own ever evolving project.

Inspired by Gus i decided to import these from Japan

gczero001.jpg

Zero/sports Coilovers.

These have been sitting my garage long enough, waiting for a re-furb

Mcimg0487.jpg

With the front wheels of i then decided to remove the inner wing air box resonator.

Picture.jpg

Time to re-assemble .......coilover and caliper refurb.

IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/seafar99/Picture041.jpg

The old and the new.

Picture046.jpg

Had to get 3.5mm spacers from James666 (cheers mate) the car was back to Hypertech to get the geometry set up.

Which now leaves me with a very well planted car that sound very nice with that resonator air box removed.

Picture035.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Inspired by fellow Subaru Drivers.

Well well, this is all very nice... I really want a peice of the "coilover action". Much you selling those goldies for? Once I get my Brembos fitted, I'll be looking for a set of replacement track wheels to fit over them. Current ones wont do it.

Great job!

Sorry John, i know everything has it's price but the goldies are not up for sale.

oh btw mate,who refurb'd the wheels?.......and you fancy removing my resonator thingy?i'm crap at mechanics :thumbup:

Hi Mark,

Wheel were refurbished by Williams Powder-Coating who are in Middlefield Ind Estate (near the college) Falkirk -£140 and that's for him taking off tyres, buffing out any scrapes, powder-coating , re-fitting tyres and balancing.

As far as removing inner air-box resonator it would need to be at a weekend as it's too dark by the time i get in from work.