New To The Forum And New Car

Hello and welcome to SIDC, lovely car you have there

My name is Dave and I am the regional organiser for the Isle of Man, PM me your email address and I will add you to my contact list to keep you posted on the local happenings :D

Is the GB270 your first Subaru?

Who's is the black Impreza in the back ground of the first pic?

Edited by CupraDave
Hello and welcome to SIDC, lovely car you have there

My name is Dave and I am the regional organiser for the Isle of Man, PM me your email address and I will add you to my contact list to keep you posted on the local happenings B)

Is the GB270 your first Subaru?

Who's is the black Impreza in the back ground of the first pic?

Technically this would be the 3rd Subaru myself and wife have had. I've just partex'd my '06 2.5XTn Forester in for the GB270. Yes I know it wasn't old, but I couldnt resist. Partly because after buying the Forester we got the Black WRX which you mentioned. Thats the wifes. Driving that somehow took the fun away from the Forrester. Then with the dogs dinner of the '08 I decided I wanted a little piece of the magic for myself before Subaru killed the icon! Hopefully the GB will be a car to keep.

Been a massive fan of Subaru and SWRT for years mind.

OH, and thanks all for the welcome.

Edited by Ctrmint
strange question, why do you ask?

Not that strange really. If I'd asked if you were into dressing pigeons in PVC for instance I'd class that as a strange question! :P

Anyway, just because there was a guy on one of my forums with the same userid (it's an unusual one) as you that used to race. IOMRC.com

Own up! :D

Not that strange really. If I'd asked if you were into dressing pigeons in PVC for instance I'd class that as a strange question! :P

Anyway, just because there was a guy on one of my forums with the same userid (it's an unusual one) as you that used to race. IOMRC.com

Own up! :D

To be honest it freaked the wife a lttle... :-)

Yes that would be me tho the old IOMRC has been hacked and i don't use the new one as it seems really quiet.

Given you are reading IOMRC do you have a buggy or car?

To be honest it freaked the wife a lttle... :-)

Yes that would be me tho the old IOMRC has been hacked and i don't use the new one as it seems really quiet.

Given you are reading IOMRC do you have a buggy or car?

Ah, sorry!

No buggy anymore (It's Jim by the way - it was my forum), but I still have the savage (as well as boats/planes/helicopters!).

Last night was the first time I looked at the site for ages and it hasn't been posted on for months. Shame as it was all going well at one point.