Regional Organiser

heazille

Evening all Guys an Gals.

As i am selling my car (due to lack of use :D ) it only seems right for a change of Regional Organiser.

I Have been in this role for 4 or 5 years now and met and made lots of friends both here on the rock and across the water.

We still have the Legacy and i dare say i will find another cheapie classic to keep me going in due course and i have about a hundred years on my membership to go yet as well.

Also having passed my bike test today theres always the chance that i just might get a bigger bike as well there does seem to be a few over here!! ;)

So i ask you all to welcome Cupradave into the role as your new fella on Scooby Island and trust that you will all support him.

And i will see you all around, and when you see a biker waving at ya, it could be me

Ta Ta and thanks for your support over the years :D:)

Richard

Thanks Richard

I somehow dont think I need to introduce myself but before moving to the Isle of Man I was part of the original set up team of SEAT Enthusiasts, and was Regional Organiser for Scotland before moving onwards and upwards to become the Regional Organisers CoOrdinator (I think you know what I mean :D ). So I have a little bit of an idea of what is involved in the role of RO, I just hope I can do as good a job in the position as Richard has over the past years. I already have a few ideas for activities and meets, so keep your eyes open in our lurvely new Manx section of the forum.

I would like to finish off by saying even though you are not leaving us Richard I wish you all the best, and I am sure everyone will join me in saying a big thank you for everything you have done for the Manx side of SIDC. I hope you manage to find a buyer for your Hawkeye and get back in a classic real soon. Oh and of course huge congrats on passing your bike test :)

Well done with your bike test Richard :D. And also thanks for all the events, and for being our leader for the last few years, especially scoobyfest that yourself and Dave K organised so well. Take care on them 2 wheel things.

I can now use my new mobile now, so if i pass a cafe again, give me a bell, and i will be able to give you an answer in english if i can make it or not :)

Graeme, Helen and James.

I would also like to welcome Dave as our new RO. :D Good luck mate. will try to make it on some meets. Even though i am currently driving a passion wagon. ;):D

Thanks guys. Not sure about needing the good luck Graeme but I will sure take it all the same :o

I hope you would have all received an email from me yesterday evening, if you have not please let me know via PM with your current email address as soon as possible and I will forward it on to you.

Thanks Richard for a sterling job :o

RO can sometimes be a thankless task. From my little time here on the rock I can see that you have a lot of support and a very active region, sure made me feel welcome. Thanks again :lol:

Congrats on the bike test, just take it easy out there, getting to the WRONG time of year for the two wheel game :D

Well done Dave, I'm sure you will thrive as RO

Remember if you need any help with stuff, just ask.

Well done bud :D