Coulty's Clean Car

Washed with Auto Glym Shampoo and Conditioner. Clayed with Chemical Guys bar and synthetic quick detail spray. Washed again and coated with CG 50/50 Connoisseur Paste Wax LTD edition. Wheels sealed with CG wheel guard and dressed with CG New Look Trim Gel.

Body work will need some machining but this car looks great and goes even better!!!

post-5684-1190041142.jpg

post-5684-1190040610.jpg

Edited by Dougster

Freeekin IDIOTS............ ;)

This tub will blow the doors of the lot of you. The driver is aware of imperfections ("Drivers door is defo a different colour from the rest of the car". so is the boot and you painted it!!) and will be attending a barbers shop soon!!

Dave (drb5) I can even make your P1 look good. :(

Edited by Dougster

Damnstraight i painted it...............and i STILL ain't been paid for it! Did he tell you how much of a mess it was too? :(

P1 looks good covered in grime fella, so that isn't needed. :D I'll have a gander at Stu's when he EVENTUALLY appears and tell you what i think of the stuff. ;)

who cares if the door is slightly different in colour, i kinda like it like that. As for blowing my doors off, not bloody likely, i'll never get them back... ;)

As for how it goes i'm chuffed for him even if the box has to come back out (hopefully not as he deserves a bit of luck by now). That's a lot of effort he's put into it.

Mine next..... ;)

Johnny