Seat Upholsterer Needed

Thanks for the help guys will take a trip down to whiteinch and see if the shop is there and also give transcal a phone. Transcal is the one I was thinking about as I seem to remember someone on here who had their seat retrimmed there and they looked very good. May be too pricey for the cheap repair I am after ;)

Thanks for the help guys will take a trip down to whiteinch and see if the shop is there and also give transcal a phone. Transcal is the one I was thinking about as I seem to remember someone on here who had their seat retrimmed there and they looked very good. May be too pricey for the cheap repair I am after ;)

You have a Wife, can she not sew ?

will take a trip down to whiteinch and see if the shop is there

The place I am thinking of is in a small row of businesses ( car garages, windscreen place and Mot garage,etc) set back from the road (South Street) on the right hand side if you are heading towards Yoker (away from Partick)

As I said though I dont know if they are any good or not.

Edited by fiestajohn
The place I am thinking of is in a small row of businesses ( car garages, windscreen place and Mot garage,etc) set back from the road (South Street) on the right hand side if you are heading towards Yoker (away from Partick)

As I said though I dont know if they are any good or not.

Cheers will nip down and have a look :icon_salute:

John you know fine well she is only partly house trained, so I am surprised you mentioned the idea.

Off to drill some big holes and use MY new tap.

arch

the place on south st. is called Trimline. Had some work done about 3years ago and was happy with it.

The numbers i have for them are-

workshop no is 0141 576 0250

also operate a mobile service

glasgow south 0976 310 928

glasgow north 0976 310 943