Newage Guinea Pig In Aberdeenshire Required

I need to test some parts on a Newage Impreza (with top feed fuel rails). Mainly just to check clearances etc but some real world testing could be on the cards if all goes well. I shouldn't need the car for any longer than a day. Any volunteers?

I'm busy on Saturday but I might be free on Sunday if you want to meet up. You know where I stay (if you remember ;) ) or if you want to do it at yours then I can probably pop round on the Sunday. The wife will be away picking up the kids anyway. It's an 06 STi so should have what you need.

Iain.

Iain, i'll pop round on Sunday if that's ok? Either before or after the GP depending on start time. I just need to whip a bolt out to check the length and eye up the fuel rails, maybe take a couple of pictures too.

Doug, i'm good thanks. If you open and close some BBS tags inside the word that's captured by the swear filter you'll get around it. Oldest trick in the book. :o

Iain, i'll pop round on Sunday if that's ok? Either before or after the GP depending on start time. I just need to whip a bolt out to check the length and eye up the fuel rails, maybe take a couple of pictures too.

Doug, i'm good thanks. If you open and close some BBS tags inside the word that's captured by the swear filter you'll get around it. Oldest trick in the book. :(

Sorry for not getting back to you before. Ended up out on the Friday night, again for the whole of Saturday and I'd had to leave the car at work (along with the laptop so couldn't post on here). Didn't have your number to get in contact with you to say I wasn't going to be about. Will be at nights this week though if you are passing.

Iain.