New Kid On The Block!

Hi guys,

I just joined up to the SIDC and for a moment i did consider a free membership but i just get the feeling that us SUBARU drivers are a tighter knit bunch than other car owners and well i think the admin team of SIDC are doing an amazing job!!

The site is fantastic and much better than a hell of a lot of other member sites!!!

I just turned 23 and finally managed to get insurance on a scooby so i went and got one straight away!!! and i am not dissappointed!! unfortuneatly im still too young to get an STI but another 2-3 years its mine!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work team and i hope to meet some of the members at shows etc!!

Hi guys,

I just joined up to the SIDC and for a moment i did consider a free membership but i just get the feeling that us SUBARU drivers are a tighter knit bunch than other car owners and well i think the admin team of SIDC are doing an amazing job!!

The site is fantastic and much better than a hell of a lot of other member sites!!!

I just turned 23 and finally managed to get insurance on a scooby so i went and got one straight away!!! and i am not dissappointed!! unfortuneatly im still too young to get an STI but another 2-3 years its mine!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work team and i hope to meet some of the members at shows etc!!

Hi and a BIG welcome to SIDC. Great to see another Londoner here. Give Blackwing a shout he is the organisor for the london area. Me and him are going down to a little car meet in Crawly at Jap performance part. Then are having a FREE BBQ with about 75 cars come along only about 30 min drive. :o Its on this Sunday 11am till 3pm

Hi and a BIG welcome to SIDC. Great to see another Londoner here. Give Blackwing a shout he is the organisor for the london area. Me and him are going down to a little car meet in Crawly at Jap performance part. Then are having a FREE BBQ with about 75 cars come along only about 30 min drive. :o Its on this Sunday 11am till 3pm

Thanks for the invite mate! But unfortunately to pay for all the bits and bobs in my scooby i have to work weekends so i wont be able to make it. As it goes my car is in the local garage as my driver side window decided to fall into the door thats setting me back £200!!!!

Have fun and hopefully i will be giving blackwing a shout regarding other up and coming events!

Take Care

This kind of feedback, from a totally new member who didn't have to say anything at all, is what makes all the work and effort worthwhile.

Welcome and thanks for your kind words :o

i also think that every body connected with the site that puts there own time and effort in for no reward deserves a pat on the back because I'm sure there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that a lot of us don't know about,so to all of you well done and keep up the good work because you deserve a pat on the back

• 2 weeks later...