Picture Thread - Manxfest 07 :)

Let's start with a quick first post [:P] And a thanks to everyone who organized the event! Was great to meet new people, and the whole crew were great to be with!

Roll on next year [:(]

Most of my pic's are quite high res (4048x3040) so I've uploaded them to photobucket.

Here's a few smaller ones [:P]

DSCF2314.jpg

DSCF2288.jpg

DSCF2263.jpg

I seem to have not taken any pictures of people! Sorry [:S] Looking forward to Ian's pic of me dancing [Y]

Ashley

[H] pics Ashley

Here are a few of mine

Niarbyl on the first day after Charlie, Ashley and myself finally arrived

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0014-2.jpg

Say cheese [:D]

DSC_0009-1.jpg

The Creg ny Ba for a well earned J20 after a cracking blast round the Island taking in all the back roads and the mountain road

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

The Grandstand on Sunday

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

and some shot of the rally

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

HI YA GUY'S HOW IS EVERYONE, WANNA TAKE THE TIME AND SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR AT THE SCOOBY FEST IN THE ISLE OF MAN, AS MY FIRST TIME I FELT VERY WELCOME AND REALLY HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE, I HOPE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU SOMETIME SOON IN NOVEMBER, DAVE CAN YOU E-MAIL ME PLEASE SO I CAN SEND YOU THAT VID OF YOU IN FRONT OF ME, ON THE MOUNTAIN ROAD, janssens70@hotmail.com  OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT, GOING TO LOOK AT A NEW CAR TOMORROW THURS 26/7/07 AT A TYPE R 1997 56000 MILES  UP FOR £6300  WITH 350 BHP SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, ANY WAY LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW I GOT ON IN THE NEXT FEW DAY'S, SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON

?action=view&current=DSCF2317.jpg

ALL THE BEST DAVE OR AS RACH SAY'S DAVE PIP SQUEAK

Cracking pics Ashley & good to meet you all[Y]

Forgot to ask Paul, Where abouts in North east are you ?

Northallerton Graham[:D]

Cracking pics Dave[Y]

Welcome aboard young Dave[:D] do us a favour mate, take your caps lock off, looks like your shouting at us [:D][:P] Good luck with the Type R & see you in Ireland[:D]

Been asked by Blue Boy the editor of True Grip for an article on the trip, problem is we didn't take many piccies, [:$] would anyone be kind enough to send me some of theirs in high res on a CD?

Obviously I'll give you a mention in the article for the pics[:D][:D]

Many Thanks

Paul

Been asked by Blue Boy the editor of True Grip for an article on the trip, problem is we didn't take many piccies, [:$] would anyone be kind enough to send me some of theirs in high res on a CD?

Obviously I'll give you a mention in the article for the pics[:(][:D]

Many Thanks

Paul

PM me your address Paul and I will send you all of mine, not that many to be honest (too busy driving) but enough to choose from for an article [;)]

Allright young Dave Pipsqueak![:P]

Hope you and Graham got back ok. The new possible car sounds good, did you buy it then? 

A good weekend was had by us, and was nice to see some old faces as well as new too.

See u in Ireland...maybe![:)]

Uncle Mark and Auntie Rach!

Hiya guys how is everyone?? Well went to look at that type r well what can i say but what a heap, Me and Graham went to look at it and when we got there the bloke said i did tell you it was in a crash, Its a Cat D so it was a waste of time [8o|] Twat lol never mind i will keep looking for my dream car, Oh Uncle Mark and Anutie Rach have you spoke to Graham about Ireland?? We can't get a hotel near everyone else think the hotel we can get is about 8 miles away from everyone?? So don't know what we are going to do???

Catch you all soon

Little Dave

• 4 weeks later...