Capital Scoobies Venue Test Drive #1

Gentlemen,

Given the difficulty which we face finding our regular meeting points throughout London, I have decided to hold a number of meets at various potential venues which I have singled out as possibilities. Obviously not knowing how these venues will suit our needs, I thought the easiest way would be to "test-drive" them.

This will hopefully also encourage all the new members from the London region to meet with the existing members etc, and of course to have beer (non alcoholic of course! :rolleyes: ), get some food and have some general banter.

The first test-drive venue I have chosen is:

The White Hart

144 Kingston Road

Wimbledon

SW19 1LY

Sunday 31st August @ 20:00 is the date!

This venue was chosen because of it's convenient parking (20 odd spaces). Seems plesant inside and apparently does thai food!?!

Naturally I would appreciate any suggestions you may have for potential venues so that I can add it to the "test-drive" list.

If you are interested, please put your name on the list below so that I have numbers, obviously if there aren't enough people interested I will cancel it for this month:

1. Black Wing

Anyway, hope to see you all there!

Cheers

Mark

heya bud

Sorry to be a pain in the ;) but aint 31 August the Colin Mcrae gathering?

I know it wont be all day but I would have thought alot will be heading up there.

Are you going?

Yeah 31st is probably not the best date as stated above, most of us will probably be knackered after a long day at Prodrive

• 4 weeks later...
3 people on the list atm....y is the london section so dry man...

yeah always been quite quiet but we need to change that lol think it maybe coz London is massive and its difficult to get a good spot for all hence why BlackWing try a few locations.....

Im in berkshire but trying to keep up with capital crew

yeah always been quite quiet but we need to change that lol think it maybe coz London is massive and its difficult to get a good spot for all hence why BlackWing try a few locations.....

Im in berkshire but trying to keep up with capital crew

rizla put ur name down man, so v atleast have 4...makes it abit even lol

• 2 weeks later...

Their have been alot of other events around this time and it hard at anytime to get a meet done. Now is a good time to look to get together with most of the years big shows out the way. Members also have work and their familys as well remember. Hope that you can attend a event or to. Come alone to Modified Live on the 12th Oct. Should be good and come and have a chat. :icon_salut:

Edited by jason751
Not many SIDC members in London mate, the one's that are make the effort when they can.

So get involved and have some positive input or don't, simple really! :icon_salut:

Only messing with yer

Let me know when the next meet is and ill come over in my new 450bhp bugeye ;)

All so there is a Track day at Brands on the 20th of November.

Get over to this page and get involved if you wanna.... http://bbs.scoobynet.com/southern-england-...-track-day.html

Edited by Going 4 400bhp