Happy end of TT everyone

How is everyone. ? Can we have our roads back yet?..[;)].. Have you ran out of bacon yet Richard and Margy ?. Ive gone through aprox 60lb of the stuff, per day in the last 2 weeks, lost count of 100's of doz eggs and several thousand sausages etc[+o(]. One more day then off Sunday [;)]. Rally time soon[:)][:P].

See you all soon hopefully.

Graeme Helen and James.

No so happy end for three!

Been a blast though, its my first TT since moveing over in April. Last time I was here for the TT was 20 years ago.

Dont think I've ever seen so many bikes, Mind you dont think they like it when you pass them or catch them, as knolage of the roads over here is power.

Mind you at least the roads might stay open now, as there will not be picking up bikes and bikers out of the senery.

Is there a tarmac rally in July?

Cheers,

JBK

No so happy end for three!

Been a blast though, its my first TT since moveing over in April. Last time I was here for the TT was 20 years ago.

Dont think I've ever seen so many bikes, Mind you dont think they like it when you pass them or catch them, as knolage of the roads over here is power.

Mind you at least the roads might stay open now, as there will not be picking up bikes and bikers out of the senery.

Is there a tarmac rally in July?

Cheers,

JBK

Yes it was a sad end to TT [;)]. Posted this thread before i found out what had happened yesterday. Yes there is a tarmac rally, its the Rally Isle of Man.

Yes, it was very saddening to hear of this tragic accident,so close to the end of the TT too, thoughts to family and friends.

Apart from that and the other few incidents it was a good un.

Eventually got a lap in on Thursday evening, which was entertaining [;)]. And the rally should make for good watching, and track day next weekend in which i am running my GT4 [:S]

Anyone going up ? Come and say hi if you are 

Eventually got a lap in on Thursday evening, which was entertaining [:D]. And the rally should make for good watching, and track day next weekend in which i am running my GT4 [:S]

Anyone going up ? Come and say hi if you are 

Where is the track day at?

Cheers

JBK

Hi all,

Sorry about the lack of correspondence of late, but being an engineer for Manx Radio during the last couple of weeks/months has kept me vey busy! LOL

Hope this finds you all well, not sure if I can make it to the rally tomoz but I sure hope to catch up sometime soon - in the middle of a tough year with the OU as well.

I have managed to wave out to quite a few scoobs of late hope that some of you might have been the recipients.

Regards,

Tony K131 (kiwi) MAN