fantastic actually... waiting for a good day on my next day off to get some decent new pics to post up. got all the mods i wanted done for now and i love driving it, its just so much fun. cant believe the petrol its going through, is yours bad? gonna have the full collection of v-power ferrari cards soon.... [:(]

Well mine is into T&C for an MOT tomorrow so fingers crossed. Yeah they are thirsty cars. I average about 200-210 miles per tank so its not great but at the end of the day its worth it. I hope you are a member of the v-power club and are saving your points up? I have done a few things to mine, put 18's on, new tyres, sti lights, de tango'd. Next will be tint windows, mega loud exhaust:) and maybe a private reg on it too.

Andy

well got mine de-tangoed, got tsl exhaust (meant to be not as bad as a blizt but i swear its really loud, especially on the latest long run to glasgow), mudflaps (im sure you know how bad our roads are), sti lights now and my private "K6TY" plate... no v-power menbership though!!!

our shell is in inverness and quite often dont have v-power in (they seem to run out all the time)... having to make do with Q8 alot. not very handy. [:@]

Oh not good about the v-power. Still you should sign up for the shell membership rewards scheme as im sure they do it on standard unleaded as well. Im tempted to buy the blitz nur exhaust. Im hoping that the car fails on the exhaust tomorrow so i get a good excuse to buy one:P

Andy

MOT failure is definetly a good excuse for a new one!... blitz looks really good but have a look at these tsl ones... got the centre and backbox and we are really impressed with it. had the same exhaust on our old STi8 but its so much louder and deeper sounding on the P1. its constantly gurgling and popping in 2nd/3rd gear.

anyway, good luck (or not) with the MOT!... have to go, but see ya on P1WOC once they get the bill paid!!!