Evo Triangle Run Out - Feedback and Pics

Just want to say what a fantastic morning we have just had dashing around Wales.

A big thank you for making the effort to get up early, I'm sure you will all agree something to think about again for the future.

A welcome to Karl as it was his first run out with the CADS and also to our tour guide Phil (who I still think has nicked his scoob).

Anyway will get my pics up as soon as I get chance.

Good to see you all again as usual.

Andy G

[Y]

post-27-1178466360.jpg

Great day (or should I say morning/ middle of the night[|-)]) out!

Had a great time with a good bunch of Lads (if not a little unhinged when it got to the triangle lol [:)])

Big thanks to John (aka Gunther) & Andy (aka Jonah) for going out of their way to let me follow them and making me feel welcome. Will definately try and get to some more meets including the one on the 20th!

Didn't take many pics but here are some of the ones I did take!

EvoTriangle5.jpg

EvoTriangle1.jpg

EvoTriangle4.jpg

EvoTriangle3.jpg

EvoTriangle2.jpg

Short video.......

th_EvoTriangleVid.jpg

Thanks again fellas [Y]

Looks like you had a good run[Y], I took the cross country route coming back from Abersoch, down some narrow twisting B roads to narrow in some places to go quick. Although I had to stop to let the misses throw up[:)] although I wan't going vary quick at the time is was down to all the underlations.

Andy

The camera was a "freebie"[:D] and the software was for an Apple Mac, so I'm waiting on a disk for Windows off, yes you guessed it, Ebay. As soon as it comes I'll then have to learn what to do!!! [:$]

Expect it sometime next year!!!!!!!!!![~]