Debbie's Defi's

Well I knew this would happen, arrived 2 days after the Donno track day.........not to worry, would have been somethong else to watch lol

Racer Blue Defi's fitted the other night, well pleased & a good advert for Ebay, delivered in 18 days , kept informed all the way & a lot cheaper than we could find them anywhere else[:D]

Deb_Def.jpg?t=1173546405<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Deb_Def2.jpg?t=1173546350

Very nice [Y]

not a a bad result today either [:D]

Thanks guys they do look cool , a belated valentines pressie[:(]

Not a bad result Kev but could have been better if the ref had been wathcing the game & noticed that George was lifting his hand to stop the ball hitting his face[:'(] - still what do you expect when Man U are playing[^o)]

OMG they look so sexy [H] i want some [;)] have you done the dash yet [:D]

Dash bulbs are a pain to do, the original green is actually on the speedo backing etc & can't find a way to remove without wrecking the dash.

Bought some blue led's, too blue, now on version 3, painted the bulbs with bulb paint, will keep you posted[;)]

Dash bulbs are a pain to do, the original green is actually on the speedo backing etc & can't find a way to remove without wrecking the dash.

Bought some blue led's, too blue, now on version 3, painted the bulbs with bulb paint, will keep you posted[;)]

[Y] should look the business when done [H]

They look really nice, quite fancy some myself!

Can you let me know who you got them off ?

Have a nose on NASIOC for a "how to" on removing the speedo backing - I was reading it recently and It involves either fine sandpaper or nail varnish remover!!![:D]

Thanks gents & apologies for the late reply, been away for a couple of days

Not too bad to fit Andy if you take your time[:)] sure we could sort something[:)]

Just bought a cheap dash off ebay to experiment with, those dash lights aint going to beat me..............I hope[:)][:P]