My new baby

I thought i would just add my first post, been lurcking here for a while now

Collected my new toy on thursday last week, 07 WRX STI PPP (my missus was the one who demanded the PPP after the test drive!!) Always fancied one, never plucked up the guts to buy one. A test drive soon sorted that and ordered it end of Jan, its been a long wait.

Anyway, hopefully catch up with some of you guys soon, cant wait to waste some time with Scooby talk!! 

p3030072dc8.th.jpg

If the link above works, please excuse the dirty car, heading over the cairn o'mount, best car on the road, even whilst being run in!!

Thanks for the welcome guys, great to be on board.

I need to actually make something clear here, as my wife says the car is ours!! To be honest she is worse than me, she also drives a 150bhp bike all summer.

The colour is the new 07 Urban grey, its been on the legacy before but the first time on an impreza. We were going to buy an 06 crystal grey, unfortunatly we saw one of these in the showroom and decided to get one. Cost me more, had to order it in but i think its work it. We added a bit of tint, its had paint protection film on the front end (loads of dodgy stones on the scottish roads) and a special paint polish, now the credit cards really on fire!! Stunning car though, it deserves a bit of special treatment.

We stay in west lothian by the way, hopefully get to catch up at one of the meets soon.

We stay in west lothian by the way, hopefully get to catch up at one of the meets soon.

Welcome Urban-bikes n Subarus a good combination[Y]

Watch the "events" section for the local meeting which is next week I think???? or is it[:$] just checked, confirmed as the 14th March[Y] We meet just of the Deer Park Roundabout (Beefeater) in Livingston.Just of junction 3 on the M8.

Gus

Cheers guys, we say in Livi, so Deer park is an easy one.

Wait until you meet Carol, please dont say the car is mine, lifes not worth living at home if you do!! Cant complain, makes it easy buying toys!! 

Thanks guys, glad everyone likes the colour.

Cant make the highland run, busy that weekend already i am afraid. Hopefully the next one though.

Need to get some miles on it this weekend, need past the 1k service to start to enjoy it a bit more.

By the way, my boss has an Audi RS4, no one except him has ever driven it, he has said i can have a go if he gets a shot of the scooby!! He's a good driver and good for the cash so i think i might have a shot, i would think they should sound quite good together.