MY98 Mica Green Wagon UK

Anyone know the previous owner of this Wagon????

Was out and about looking @ potential replacements for the 300 today and came across this one

Been offered it for what I think is an absolute giveaway price[Y] and now thinking about getting it for Mrs Bus to replace her SAAB. Its one owner FSSH 75k miles and comprehensive records but forgot to get the name off the log book[:$]  totally unmodified. Reg looked familiar to me but maybe thats just because I've seen it around!!?

Still to find one for me[;)]

media?id=466060340

media?id=466060370

not seen that reg. over my way mate,looks tidy though[Y]

Marky, Its very tidy (original tidy) not resprayed and valeted up tidy. But very original. Gonna have another look @ it the morra as the Mrs really fancies it fur herself.

Might just get her that and I'll get a Forester Turbo and have the benefits of both[:P][;)]

Gus 

Don't know the car but thats a '99 front end on it.

Kev which was available on a 98 R plate mate. My first Impreza Turbo (all those years ago[:$]) was a MY98 Rplate with the facelift front.[Y]

Cheers

Gus

I stand corrected,

my 98 S has the bumper with the 3 slots at the indicators,

Don't know the car but thats a '99 front end on it.

Kev which was available on a 98 R plate mate. My first Impreza Turbo (all those years ago[:$]) was a MY98 Rplate with the facelift front.[Y]

Cheers

Gus

I stand corrected,

my 98 S has the bumper with the 3 slots at the indicators,

Nae bother Kev[;)] better suggesting these types of things incase folk dont know what they are looking @[Y]

not seen that reg. over my way mate,looks tidy though[Y]

Marky, Its very tidy (original tidy) not resprayed and valeted up tidy. But very original. Gonna have another look @ it the morra as the Mrs really fancies it fur herself.

Might just get her that and I'll get a Forester Turbo and have the benefits of both[:P][;)]

Gus 

ha-ha,you wish mate[:P

Gus that is a 99 model year out in october 98 so would be on an S reg,if its an R reg then it has had a bumper replacement.

Hope this helps

Gav

Gav its a November 98 car so S instead of R my mistook forgot they changed in August in the good old days[:$] I blame the fact its got a private plate oan my stupidity[;)]. However, my first Impreza Turbo (which I bought brand new in 98) was an R plate and was deffo the facelift model[:S][*-)]

Cheers

Gus