bang!pop! well...i had to laugh..

now i'm getting the car sorted regarding ecu and boost since the engine work last week, on my way home i thought i'd better adjust the boost using dawes device, plenty of meaty bangs off throttle ect...[;)]...going nicely and i'll finish it tomorrow...so i pull up to reverse on drive way...our houses are very close together and i'm mid terrace with a short driveway...i stop just 6ft from house ........as always i have a listen make sure it sounds ok....give two blips with the throttle  about 2.5k.....let off...then two almighty bangs from zoorst ....i had 3 houses come running out next door both sides and next door but one....all looking puzzled and shocked and talking to each other ......i hid in my car...untill they went in..........i'm still laughing 31/2 hours later.... my other half didn't think it were funny though...and told me to take the car back coz it sounds like it's broken!!!![:S]...well it's fine but i'm nervous about starting it up at 7:30 am!!!!.....nice and gently does it!..[:)]

this place is full of feking farts so it's about time they had something to talk about, it really touched me though, [:)] the chap 2 doors down did have a giggle with me though, he's fine [Y]..they were all looking out last night at 9 pm while i was fitting ecu and dawes in the dark ...apart from pencil light. ... fekin love it!!...

if you look up 'little oakley' i'm sure it says it's twinned with humdrum[;)]

leave it at my house mark,i usually go to work at 04.30[;)] my neighbours love me already[:#]

it's only done this since the zerosports ecu went in.....5hit the life out of me last night, didn't expect it. i just hope i'm getting flames for all my trouble!![:)]....if it was at yours stu they'd av you arrested, ....funny 2 hours ago there was a police helicoptor with it's light on going around our row of houses......wonder if someone thought it was a shot gun going off!!!

mark

Should make it a regular event PMSL

not long got in......all the way home it bang pop bang, couldn't help it, got the boost up to 16 psi now, feels happy with that.... but on the approach to the house ... no throttle... coasted up to a stop...let the traffic go ...reversed up the drive..just going to turn off ...BANG!![:D].....didn't see a soul this time!!

PMSL [:D] At least you've been there a few months before alienating the neighbours Mark [:P][:(]

lol!..only 3 of the neighbours talk to me now!!.....and i have a habit of working on my car late at night.....i get bored easy you see!!...

lol was like that when ours first started popping and banging , wait till the flames start lol , local neighbourhood cats and dogs dont pee near our car anymore pmsl

heh heh!!..that's what i want ....nice big flames..i'm hopeing!!!...........your flames natural louise?