why drive like that?

As you all know the weather is rather foggy and a bit frosty in places, so when the fog is so thick you can't see the tops of the lamp posts on the A120 that nutters still drive at 90mph?...i kept it sensible, 70 mph if overtaking and then back inside out the way!....too many cars with some drivers on there phones flying past me, even worse coming back in the dark thick fog and getting icy in bits, there are some right wan**rs out there on the road, they are the ones you see on the news tangled up in their cars while others fighting for their lives driving home they thought to their familys for xmas, We only went to Harlow today and up to ferneux pelham in herts, see two head on's........all because they thought they are better than everyone else i suppose, well f**k you, i'm home safely and it only took me an extra 15 mins WITH a tail back on the A120 and a chocker A12.............i must be getting old[:)]

Its just idiotic drivers that dont know how to change there driving style for the conditions.

Its the same up here when it snows. I slow dow give myself pllenty space in front then some twat sits a few feet from my bumper then speeds past at way too much for the conditions. I then have a chuckle when you see them off the road at a sharp turn.

Well said Insane clown! I see it every night. One car over took a lorry and a car in the fog... behind though was a copper who put the blues on for a split second. I thought he or she was going after the car that overtook but must have thought better of it in the conditions. Shame really as the driver needed a telling off!