I have heard from a reliable source......

FFS chris, nice signature [:o][:)][:'(]

"You just have NOT lived unless you have driven 400dry fingers up your chorus in the wet with worn Kuhmos and a barefoot kunta kintae working it intae ye as the mashcowboy grins as he slips on the crotchless rubber face mask.........again" 

hahahahahaha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS chris, nice signature [:o][:)][:'(]

"You just have NOT lived unless you have driven 400dry fingers up your chorus in the wet with worn Kuhmos and a barefoot kunta kintae working it intae ye as the mashcowboy grins as he slips on the crotchless rubber face mask.........again" 

hahahahahaha

Quality fmsl

Still trying to figure out from reading this post why the extra boost is giving more BHP?  More torque undoubtedly but I thought BHP and top end power was more down to Ignition Advance.

AND how Peters ECU gave more advance due to better cooling........................on a FMIC that was already there and will be cooling the charge to within 2-3 degrees of Ambient anyway, I would have though that if the Run was done on a cooler day, that might explain it.

Still, well done to Peter in getting such a good result. I'm sure Mr Orkney would love to get his on an R/R just to see what it puts out..........................I might even be open to the suggestions of funding his travel to WP for an R/R run. I think the result might be impressive. If a certain ex-owner of the car is right on the money with his power figures, then Mr Orkneys car may actually be the top car.

Hopefully, we'll find out soon.

Russell

wrong, you and peter are 3rd and 4th.

kevlarswede

mr orkney

peter

craig

nightnight

Oh this is sooooo much fun

Are we not talking about "Proven" Figures and not speculated? (no pun intended)[:)]

So that would in fact put Mr Orkney out of the running as it is all "Guestimate"

As said above, If Peter had on his first run, an increase from the Dastek day of 11 bhp @ 1.4 bar, Then we can "Assume" i would have had the same increase, Therefore as previously stated i would have run 400.4[:o]

However, i too have had no mods since the last dyno day (cough cough), and am going to Wallace Performance sometime this week, if they have a spot available, who have all the up to date software, and all the correct RPM data[:|]

Does boost actually contribute to the final/ACTUAL BHP figure?

If so i really hope i hit full boost too, in top gear.......[*-)]

CraiG 

Remember this and that i ran NO addictive in the fuel department...just V Power.

It will interesting when you(Craig Mac) put on WP RR....I'll be the first to congratulate you when the bhp is up.

And yes boost do actually effect bhp.

Game is on again.

Good luck big chap[:o]

Well lets get it all on an even playing field then

It would be better if i had a front mount as well though..........Oh did i not mention am still on the top mount[:)]

Or is that not allowed, [*-)]

There will be no more mods getting carried out on my car Chris...........not one.

We will see what happens at Wallace Performance when Russs gives me the shout.[:)]

Your Jetta against my Van[:|]

CraiG

now i really am confused, i thought we were all comparing willy sizes to see who had the biggest RIGHT NOW not who had potential to do something in the future?

if that was the case i would have my car back and get Bill G to fire the 3.2 SVX block into it with two x 20G as discussed and turn up with 700bhp-550lbft

Think you have all over looked the Fantastic car i drive

Craig Mac tell me when you are going to Wallace and i will show you my car on the dyno too as a witness[:)]

Let me know where and whne the shoot off is, by that time i will totally pea on all of the afore mentioned cars

Gumbal, do you not owna scooby? I thought the way you have been bumpin your gums you actually own one, dare say your user name is pretty apt than eh.................LOL[:)]

CF

Well that sounds promising to me CF. I'm sure Craig will be more than happy to post up when he will be at wallace and you can show up to see if you have the trousers to backup your mouth.

I somehow doubt it myself, but I like to be proven wrong.

May the best man win.

OH HO HO HO [:'(]

Fantastic! i wondered when you would appear!

You are more than welcome to pop along when i am at Wallace m8

Am sure there will be a few of the boys who will also attend to see your car.

I am inclined to agree with you Stephen, That will be a "oh could not make that time" event

Quality

CraiG

I wunder who CF could be [^o)] I think i know, well its pritty plane to see !!! [:|]

O i forgot to say ............... 

BOAR OFF !!!!  This discution has turned to $hite !!! [|-)][|-)][|-)]

Who tell pheeel tell pheeel

also JC do you have 550cc injectors for sale my good man

Pheeel[:)]