SPOTTED....Mr John Welsh Esq

Welsho you should change your username to "Stickerboy",i had to chase you along the M8 this morning to see what colour your car actually is....lol.

Seriously though,the car is looking well smart mate.

That was me flashing you in the white Laidlaw Scott transit....7.55am this morning coming up for Hillington.

Del.

Welsho you should change your username to "Stickerboy",i had to chase you along the M8 this morning to see what colour your car actually is....lol.

Seriously though,the car is looking well smart mate.

That was me flashing you in the white Laidlaw Scott transit....7.55am this morning coming up for Hillington.

Del.

Hi Del. So it was you! I was wondering what I had done to upset the van driver! LOL! Just home from getting a ticking off from the coppers and charged with dangerous/careless driving (can't mind what one or both). Oh well! CR4P!

J

You see , if you'd come to the Glasgow meet/run you'd never have been charged with dangerous/careless driving .  .  .  .

'Pure-mad-mentol weegie-meet' driving ...maybe ... but that is not recognised as an offence [:)] .  .  .  .  unless they catch you that is [:o]

Hope P.F. is good to you John ...

ATB,

Al.