IVE JUST SEEN CAPTAIN FANTASTIC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple of people clearly have dirty minds then???

Did you spray all over the screen? lol

I was in some lapdancing place (against my will) on a work night out and one of the firls said something funny about the size of my peni and i laughed spraying beer all over 3 of them.

But thats another story

man im just itching to have a go about the sidc sence of humour!!....im a little pi**ed again!!

and buzzin a little about the moros hot hatch day....blew ma scoob up so taking an old cavy sri!!

its strange how things always seem to turn full circl on you sometimes lol

but i suppose i better behave for now!!!....already been threatened to get knocked out this month hahahahaha

**EDITED**

sure i read that somewhere lol lol lol

have a nice evening everyone!!!

maybe see some of you at KH the moro

regards andy (your resident assh hole for this evening)

Captain Fantastic,

If in fact you are a real person with this all doing, massivly powerful car, Please, Do yourself a favour and please do not come on to our great forum and start your B/S

We, as someone has already stated a very close community on here and we all know one an other pretty well.

It takes a long time to get to know people through meets etc. To get to the "fun" slagging stage.

You i might say are far from being in a position to sit there spouting your mouth off to people on here the way you are.

I have already advised it may be a good idea to go and sit in a corner for a while and re think your attitude, and perhaps start again in a way we would expect a newbie to start.

It is clear you have not taken this sound advice to heart and you continue to noise up people you dont even know.

Once again and for in fact for the last time i will bother entering in to conversation with you, Please have a wee rethink, give yourself a wee shake and wake up.

SIDC Forum is a great place to dwell, and at this rate, IMHO i dont think you will get to dwell much longer if you carry on the way you are.

Craig

Captain Fantastic,

If in fact you are a real person with this all doing, massivly powerful car, Please, Do yourself a favour and please do not come on to our great forum and start your B/S

We, as someone has already stated a very close community on here and we all know one an other pretty well.

It takes a long time to get to know people through meets etc. To get to the "fun" slagging stage.

You i might say are far from being in a position to sit there spouting your mouth off to people on here the way you are.

I have already advised it may be a good idea to go and sit in a corner for a while and re think your attitude, and perhaps start again in a way we would expect a newbie to start.

It is clear you have not taken this sound advice to heart and you continue to noise up people you dont even know.

Once again and for in fact for the last time i will bother entering in to conversation with you, Please have a wee rethink, give yourself a wee shake and wake up.

SIDC Forum is a great place to dwell, and at this rate, IMHO i dont think you will get to dwell much longer if you carry on the way you are.

Craig

well put craig , hopefully that will take the wind out his sails!!

i think we could also take things a wee bit far. I doubt the guys real and i think its someone on the wind up but.........

Yes potentially his manner in which he bombarded peter initially has resulted in abuse/fun although i dont hold any ill feeling towards him as i know he has a hard enough time lunging willies after work.

lets all let by gons be by gons and if captain swordswallower likes to touch men then so be it.

[:o]

Captain Fantastic,

Craig

so who made you judge and exicutioner then?[:@]think about what reasons not to come back on here ye you lot of wannabes

sod the lot of you, you will see my car beat your pishy time criag. just wait and see

and gumball who do you think you are?

CF, you are more than welcome on these forums as I think these two fine upstanding gentlemen have tried to explain in their own inimitable style. However, you have arrived on the scene and been confrontational and derogatory about other members cars and a great offer that T&C are giving the SIDC that craig managed to negotiate.

Healthy competition is par for the course on the forums in the community, be it power runs, 1/4 mile times, knockhill (although not timed on the trackdays of course) and even show and shine for some. HOWEVER, this competition remains at all times friendly but spirited. The "fun slagging" that Craig mentions is there, but it is between people that know each other quite well who realise no malice is intended in any of the comments, it's purely a bit of banter.

As a newcomer you are not exactly best placed to burst onto the scene claiming all our 1/4 mile times are rubbish, and laugh at Peter for braking his car when you claim it has no power.

If you want to be a part of this great community then by all means stick around, but I'd ask that you respect the other members, and as the saying goes "put up or shut up" with a link to your 12.2 run on the crail website (if it was done at crail) and a scan of your dyno figures as everyone can quote numbers, but few can deliver them.

Regards

Stephen