IVE JUST SEEN CAPTAIN FANTASTIC

Captain Fantastic,

If in fact you are a real person with this all doing, massivly powerful car, Please, Do yourself a favour and please do not come on to our great forum and start your B/S

We, as someone has already stated a very close community on here and we all know one an other pretty well.

It takes a long time to get to know people through meets etc. To get to the "fun" slagging stage.

You i might say are far from being in a position to sit there spouting your mouth off to people on here the way you are.

I have already advised it may be a good idea to go and sit in a corner for a while and re think your attitude, and perhaps start again in a way we would expect a newbie to start.

It is clear you have not taken this sound advice to heart and you continue to noise up people you dont even know.

Once again and for in fact for the last time i will bother entering in to conversation with you, Please have a wee rethink, give yourself a wee shake and wake up.

SIDC Forum is a great place to dwell, and at this rate, IMHO i dont think you will get to dwell much longer if you carry on the way you are.

Craig

so who made you judge and exicutioner then?[:@]think about what reasons not to come back on here ye you lot of wannabes

sod the lot of you, you will see my car beat your pishy time criag. just wait and see

and gumball who do you think you are?

what do you mean who do i think i am? what is this nonsense you talk?

Im gumball. if you cant take the joke after joking at peters misfortune then fire yourself into the nearest canal.

If you can then i hope you enjoy yourself and fit in with everyone but at the same time the question needs to be asked of you

Who are you and who do you think you are MR SMOKEMACOCKUS?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Captain Fanny i mean fantastic your car sound a monster the name is Mrbraveheart, i have not been on this forum long and it seems all about respect,and there seems to be none coming from you my friend sorry to be so rude.

If your car is that powerfull since im a newbie i need to earn my respect so fancy a wee blast need to test mines out when i come home in October,as long as your car is 400bhp or more i dont want to waste my time mate.

Chris.....

Come and play with the big boys...

WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE CAPTAIN FAGTASTIC? own up[:o]

maybe we are being HARD on him and he doesnt deserve to be SHAFTED like this just cos he came on and his first post was rude to young master Peter?

Maybe we could have a POLE to see if he should be given a LENGTH of rope to either play BALLS or hang himself?

Hopefully we can get to the ROOT of the problem and see why captain smashpants decided to act like a wido on his very first post

Maybe thats just the SPRAY he is?

Heres a website for you to swatch at in the meantime.

http://www.gaycupid.com/?ovchn=GGL&ovc...CFSyfMAod_UGiRw

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

who6.jpg