Hotel help Milton Keynes Bowl

Try this one Kev. When I just clicked on the first link I put up it was in a different order to when I first looked.

As far as I know the bowl is in the centre of Milton Keynes. I put in the post code of the hotel and the post code of the bowl on the rac website and the distance of the directions was 3 miles.

If you ring them mention that you've seen it on late rooms to get the price quoted.

The Kents Hill site is the old BT training centre (now Accenture) and would have been on your left as the convoy ran between the 2nd & 3rd roundabouts this morning - oh bug-ger that's not much help if you weren't there <grin>

Having lived with various concerts and the collection of different traffic management schemes that get tried / used, it's not a bad idea to bed down in Leighton Buzzard or Northampton close to the station and then just pop along the trainline to MK and walk over the bridge to the bowl.

Local papers tend to be full of whinges after concerts about being barred from taking drinks inside - plastic half-litre bottle seem to have been a recent compromise, but you can drink any size while you're still queing to get in!

do ya mean they allow ya take half litre bottle of alcohol inside ??

only if it looks like water <grin>

I think that although they get accused of barring bottles to make big profits inside, the arguments actually seem to be to prevent missiles being thrown & trouble caused by heavy drinking. I think they backed off a summer or two ago when so many people were unwell due to heat / dehydration, that the small plastic bottle of water concession came to be. Not sure if there is any specific info with the tickets when you book or not?

Wouldn't mind dumping a few pence worth of water if forced to, but not too sure I'd be happy to hand over the single malt or vintage port to the bouncers!