CORR BLIMEY!!!.......it's been a while, i'm back on line;¬)

Well it's been a while since was last on here before we finaly moved to new house, we have only just in the last few hours got broadband enabled, bad service from both bt & orange i'm afraid....

catch up later.... got to cook our dinner and look for our lost cat!!.......clear garden.....fit kitchen.....finish bathroom....paint....un-pack....keep missus happy..............[:)]

bye for now.........glad to be back.

mark

some may know this move started in january, we finaly moved on 14th july.

hot day, 9:30am a transit pulls up... i knew it was too small and i did tell them on the phone!.

one bloke and a boy, boys name is abbi!!....no english..just understands yes, no, left, right, up, down.

everything the boy put in the van ...i took out,

2 hours later they started on the top, had to move van 6 times to let cars through,

realised can't fit it all in, going to do 2 trips.

a 40 minute drive there, blue flashing lights, lots of fire engines, police, road block.. 200 yards from our new house!...got diverted but not toward our house, ....2 hours later after having to crawl the other way round, i went through road block coz i was bustin for a pee, everyone else followed,.. we got 50 yards from house, another road block...i swore, slammed door, marched up toward house in a tantrum, got pulled back by fireman, now right outside our house was lots of men...and sand....and horrid smell.......there had been chemical spill from tanker which in turn the police had to shut the whole of harwich off from h.cross roundabout (the end of the A120)..so me and removal van sat in the road waiting........hour & half later they cleared the road and allowed us to unload the van...(coz i mentioned compensation!)..by this time an old boy kicked the police cones out the way and started traffic flowing!......at this time it was 6 hours with out food and drink for me, getting hot.....next load we done and roads were clearing and photographers were there, finaly were done,at 7:30pm didn't get food untill 10pm! Next day we got the cats, 2 mins in to journey thought they were gonna die (it took 90 mins to get them boxes, put harnesses on them both and we had to leave in boxed in the ally attached to there "kennals"...up at 7am to see 2 harnesses over a 4 ft fence to next door....(they were not long enough to reach floor)..expecting to see 2 hanged cats...both gone, hour later the older one came back......we are still looking for patch havn't seen him for nearly 6 weeks now, and we look everyday and night...the only thing missing was the my cat patch and i'm missing the little fellow.

getting sorted now though, new bathroom is 95% done...but only half a kitchen, and i've just managed to get the weeds down at the end of garden. oh yes and we can't get freeview untill 2012 apparently!!

hope i ain't bored you all!!....had to get it off me chest, coz i ain't doin it again!!

mark.

yeh dal, we go back every other day coz we have still got some gear to get, it's only 30-35 mins away or 18 mile, and everyone has said he will go back, alot of the local kids recon they see him on the school fields others say he is dead!, he's too smart to get run over!girl next door but one said he was in her garden when we was at old house.The other cat is well at home, she's ripping her fur under the dining table right now!

I think you need a holiday to get over the stress of moving and hope your cat turns up

aw! yes please, but all my hols are taken at home so i can get everything sorted, i got a week in september and i know exactly what i'm doing!!.....clearing garden and fitting kitchen!..........would be nice to pack bags and go somewhere, but if i stop working everyday then i get a bad back!! 

also once settled i wanna get to some gatherings and get to meet in person some of yous, before my car gets too battered!

cheers for welcome back boys...and girls[;)]