I'm qualified!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate [:)]

There are still 1 or 2 dive sites over here that would be good to dive but hopefully it will be places like Malta, Egypt, maldives and places like that, but thats in the future...still got to buy my own gear yet! LOL [:D]

it will be places like Malta, Egypt, maldives and places like that, but thats in the future...still got to buy my own gear yet! LOL [:)]

Sounds great Lee. One or two guys at work dive and i've seen some video footage of a dive off the Maldives. Fantastic stuff. Your have a great time. Think i'll stick to the surface me. Coastal and offshore sailing [:D]

if your looking for a good dive site in the UK , nothing beats scappa flow in the orkney islands [Y]  best get a bit experience behind you if you fancy trying it as most of the wrecks are in 30-40 m  but you can still get 20-30minutes dive time down there. i got a cpouple of dives done in majorca recently i was abit worried when i was on the boat with my 3mm shortie and everyone else had thick long wet suits and boots but the water was nice and warm [:)] made a change diving in warm waters again and with a light weght belt