Santa Cruise Charity Auction - SIGNED SWRT T-Shirt - Solberg, Atkinson, Sarazzin ENDS 01/09/06

THIS AUCTION ENDS 23:59 SEPTEMBER 1st - THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE ROLLING ROAD DAY 2nd SEPTEMBER @ DASTEK - CAN BE COLLECTED & PAID FOR THERE. GOOD LUCK [;)]

Here we go folks - the MUCH sought after competition prize, won by me in the R B Memorial Meal run by Peter FAI17.  With some sadness I am letting this go for a good cause and the money will be used to boost Santa Cruise 2006 funds, and is my donation to funds for the Forth Road Bridge walk on 20th August.

The T-Shirt was donated to that competition by Ally-B. It is signed by "An Aussie, A Norweigan and a Frenchman" and is signed by Chris Atkinson, Petter Solberg and Stephane Sarazzin. These are the words of Ally-B and some history:

"It was donated to SIDC by SWRT for a comp on the site last Christmas , where I correctly answered with the name of the bar that Sabine Schmidt worked in (the Nurburgring chic who was on Top gear)

It is 100% genuine article .

I can't put a value on it , but on the night at Peters restaurant it attracted a LOT of interest . . . . "

This looks great and has NEVER been worn.  It has a numbered hologram tag on it and is bagged too.  Here are some pictures:

Photo-0198.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

Photo-0194.jpg

Photo-0195.jpg

Photo-0196.jpg

Photo-0197.jpg

Let's start the bidding - £50 from me!  Any advances.

Brian [;)]

I can't put a value on it , but on the night at Peters restaurant it attracted a LOT of interest . . . . "

Photo-0197.jpg

Let's start the bidding - £50 from me!  Any advances.

Brian [;)]

That shirt was the reason i spent £120 quid on tickets.

£100 from Fraz is awesome and i will need to check the old bank balance on Monday

When does the auction end?

That shirt was the reason i spent £120 quid on tickets.

£100 from Fraz is awesome and i will need to check the old bank balance on Monday

When does the auction end?

No plans to end the auction until it has raised as MUCH as possible.

£100 Fraz - well done - now the shirt is getting closer to its' true value!

Brian [:P]

The T-Shirt is already doing well on here and no fees to list, no final value fee etc.

Hopefully someone who really wants it will get it here [:P]

Brian [:P]

I would be willing to pay the listing and final sale fees on behalf of santa cruise, The offer is there anyway

Craig[:D]

It is a great prize and good it is making the money it should.  Whoever wins it will get a nice decoration - should be framed.  It will no doubt hold its' money too, for the right buyer in the future.

Maybe it will end up auctioned AGAIN - it could raise thousands - a bit like passing round the FA cup between teams!

Brian [;)]