of you will be going on track [:P] as well as entering the Show &

Shine and quarter mile strip [:)]

There will be lots to do with show cars from all the top tuners and

music and dancers for the men [:|] along with club stands of all makes

and models [H]

I know some of you have tickets already with club passes and anybody

who has not, tickets can still be bought on the gate but you have to

park with the door dingers [:)]

The plan is to meet with the ESC and then meet up with Kip to go the back way to the show, hopefully missing all the traffic [H]

Convoy times will be posted as soon as ive heard back from Tiny and Kip [:D]

Please add your name to the list if your planning on going

1. Pele

2. Loony Toon

3. Q Dog

4. White Warrior

Right folks, Kip is meeting at Toddington srvice for 7.30 leaving at 8am sharp [;)]

If we want to meet up and cruise in the back way with them all, missing

out the traffic too then we need to be at the Wharf for 6.15 leaving at

6.30 sharp and then cruising on up to them for 7.30 [Y]

Early one for us all then [;)]

Tony

Thats fine by me.

My tickets came today as well. Tracktime of 13.10 and briefing of 12.00.

Anyone else on track?

Also, Phil has offerred to look after my road wheels in the Club gazebo, but has anyone got room in their boot for my jack, tools and coolbox etc??

Also, Phil has offerred to look after my road wheels in the Club gazebo, but has anyone got room in their boot for my jack, tools and coolbox etc??

Happy to help if you don't get any other offers - more space in a wagon <grin>

I'll only need room for my usual junk, plus the group buy wheel bags that Phil is going to be distributing that day. We're booked onto the club stand, so hopefully not too far to carry the bits. I've got a 12v socket in the rear, so if your coolbox is a leccy powered one, I can plug it in for you.

Cheers,

David & Chrissy

Happy to help if you don't get any other offers - more space in a wagon <grin>

I'll only need room for my usual junk, plus the group buy wheel bags that Phil is going to be distributing that day. We're booked onto the club stand, so hopefully not too far to carry the bits. I've got a 12v socket in the rear, so if your coolbox is a leccy powered one, I can plug it in for you.

Cheers,

David & Chrissy

Much appreicated!.

Andy

Oh dear!. There is less of us to go then.

Is anyone gonna the Kent Scoobies banner with them? (I remember Phil saying we had one??)

Also, who else has SatNav? It would be nice if looked out for each other on the way up, as it is easy for the big convoy to get broken up a junctions and traffic lights. I have the details of the 'back route' if anyone wanted to PM me for them, so they wont get lost.

If we can stay together in the big convoy, we can have one satnav up fron, and one 5/6 cars behind.

1. XBX

2. Q Dog

3. White Warrior

4. Granby

5. Sheepie

6. Daniel

7. Hol (on track)

8. Shiralee (poss on track)

9. HairyDj

I have a flag & banner, the only thing is the banner is very flimsy and the slightest wind will blow it away, i also know the back way into Silverstone now as kip showed us a couple of Sundays ago although this is a slightly different way to the way he normally goes but is easier for people following [Y]

Chrissy & me will probably hook up with the Kip convoy when you get to Milton Keynes - avoids going all the way down to J11 just to turn around and come back up again (good fun 2 weeks ago, but I fancy the extra hour of sleep).

We'll be the blue wagon in the layby between one of the roundabouts ..... but which one, so many to choose from. We know Kip's route - assuming he goes the same way as last time - so can help pick up the odd stragglers or join up the broken chunks.

Once in MK there are plenty of bits of dual carriageway to make ground - the biggest break point will probably be off at J13 and the roundabout at the end of that single carriageway. A word of warning to "visitors" - that stretch has head-on fatals far too often - look for all the floral tributes and keep your right toe steady until you make it to the roundabouts / dueled bits.

Fingers crossed for the weather.

David