Actually it was a referance that the Scotland U19 team came runners up in the u19 European Championship, therefore in a few years ( hopefully 4) things mite be a little better. 

Trust me nothing is more boring than Scottish Domestic football/ religion/pish/fodder for morons

Dougster, this is my second non subaru thread today, am I pushin it ?[;)]

well my sig has been there for a while..............good to see your observation skills are on par with Stevie Wonders!!!  [:P]

how would these do instead-

"my other ride is your wife"

"my other ride is your sister"

"my other ride is your cat/dog"

"my other ride is your scooby i just stole off your driveway"

You dont like my sig...........HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am not bothered to be honest cos i live in the REAL world where sh1t like that is a laugh.

Have seen and done enough in my life to afford myself the luxury of doing and saying what ever i like..........if that offends a minority then so be it!!!!

you got a problem with that them PM  me

[:D]

i like football and im a rangers supporter so what.

dont think football has a place on here as it always ends up in fallouts or threads being locked out so its better left out of here

anyway good luck to mr le guen tomorrow [:D]

as for moaning about signatures what next , theres far more worse things goin on in the world to worry about somebodys light hearted remark

Have seen and done enough in my life to afford myself the luxury of doing and saying what ever i like..........if that offends a minority then so be it!!!![:D]

If that is the case, "doing what you like... ", then allow others the freedom to do as you do, and post comments about football if they so desire. As the old saying goes: "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"; we wouldn't like to be called a hypocryte, now would we?

For the record, I think the gentleman's comments regarding your signature are fair; it is somewhat crass is it not?

Thank you,

Michael

Have seen and done enough in my life to afford myself the luxury of doing and saying what ever i like..........if that offends a minority then so be it!!!![:D]

If that is the case, "doing what you like... ", then allow others the freedom to do as you do, and post comments about football if they so desire. As the old saying goes: "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"; we wouldn't like to be called a hypocryte, now would we?

For the record, I think the gentleman's comments regarding your signature are fair; it is somewhat crass is it not?

Thank you,

Michael

Michael??............as in Barrymore??

Have seen and done enough in my life to afford myself the luxury of doing and saying what ever i like..........if that offends a minority then so be it!!!![:)]

Thank you,

Michael

Michael??............as in Barrymore??

Andy? .... As in Pandy?

As you can see, throwing around childish and infantile insutls isn't difficult. However, rising to the challange stated in my original post apparently is. Sleep on it, and then deal with the issue... Are you man enough?