CRAIL ON 28TH SEPTEMBER

Crail is getting bad press atm with high charges and some of the 'ned' brigade closing in.

Any chance of a SIDC/SNet RR day with Glenrothes Airfield before the snow starts?

KH start lights at HHSpect. looked small and portable. If anybody knows of any other venues, please feel free to contribute.

P.S. Am I allowed to say 'Snet' in these forums?? face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Dougster - of course you are allowed to mention Snet face-icon-small-smile.gif

Your message about lights is a bit cryptic though ?

Other venues - who do we contact about hiring Glenrothes airfield, and I believe someone else was looking into the possibility of Edzell (just north of Dundee) as well - I believe they do bikers track days there at the moment.

John

Dyno sessions are held at Star Performance in Glenrothes.

There was some extensive work and experimentation with Jim over the last few years to ensure the dyno figures were

true to life, as it was found 4wd dyno`ing had lots of additional factors to be considered. Now though IMHO we are on the

nose and figures are available for dyno`ing Scoobs, evos etc accurately face-icon-small-wink.gif

But for now who`s all goin 2 Crail on Sunday ?

I`d anticipate that it`ll b chok a blok so in order 2 get a good pitch it`d be wise to get there early face-icon-small-wink.gif

So anyone wanna do a meet in Dundee earlyish ??

Pete