Scooby Newbie, what to buy ?

Hello everyone, I'm considering a buying a scooby much to the wifes disapproval!! (to be fair to her I did show her a fully stickered up one!!)  So the situation is I want to buy a real drivers car and after looking at all sorts I came across the STI 2003 model and I thought it looked the dogs.  However there are the P1's which I also like but then again there is .... etc etc Emm choices choices? 

So any advice on which to go for around12k, would like some oppinions but I'm sure it's a personal thing in the end.

Cheers,

Carl.

Hi Carl,

Welcome to SIDC and CADS.

Their are plently of scoobs out there and for the money you want to spend i would go for a new age as you will find it hard to find a good P1 for your money.

And the problem with the wife will soon end as they normally leave you.

Christ - thats seems harsh!

But I would def advise the car above relationship, the car will always be loyal! Previous owner of my car sold it cos the wife wouldnt drive it and hated it, swapped the wrong thing in my opinion, but I benefited! So cynical for one so young!

anyway Im sure she will love it when she gets behind the wheel!

But I would def advise the car above relationship, the car will always be loyal! Previous owner of my car sold it cos the wife wouldnt drive it and hated it, swapped the wrong thing in my opinion, but I benefited! So cynical for one so young!

anyway Im sure she will love it when she gets behind the wheel!

Life always is hash.

if it was my money id be getting a STI wagon a top quality stealth machine. ask anyone who knows there scoobys and they,ll tell you that the wagon,s are the far superior model. ive got a show winning wagon WRX

LOL you can dress it up all you like but its still an ESTATE !!![:(]

if it was my money id be getting a STI wagon a top quality stealth machine. ask anyone who knows there scoobys and they,ll tell you that the wagon,s are the far superior model. ive got a show winning wagon WRX

Oh my god were never gonna live it down...LOL

the wife wouldnt drive it and hated it, swapped the wrong thing in my opinion, but I benefitted

Thats a result.....you ended up with his wife?   Perhaps I misread that [;)]